Nekocon 2024 cosplay lineup!

 Hi everyone!

Nekocon is approaching (THIS WEEKEND ALREADY WHAAAA?!?), so it's time for me to reveal my cosplay lineup for the weekend! I already put them to my instagram story, but let's put them here too. :3

Saturday

Ix Elizabetta - Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!

It's her time to shine again! last time I wore her to Desucon 2023, so a little over a year ago. I have improved this costume a lot since then and I can't wait to show you the result! Iruma-kun has been such a comfort anime for me during tough times, so I want to give much more love to the series! ^^ Also this cosplay is very appropriate for the hot Summer day and the heat in Musiikkitalo (the con venue), the "AC" has never worked there ever XD

Sunday

Hoshino Ai - Oshi no Ko

Something new! I've been working on Ai for a while here, so this most likely doesn't come as a surprise to anyone. I decided to wear this on Sunday because I figured it would be easier to wear and take off before leaving the con. I don't want to hassle too much with tails and horns and unpractical clothing on the last con day. ^^ I'm still super stoked to wear this and show off my hard work! 

See ya at Nekocon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal Mommy part 2

Martial Arts Master

Matsucon 2023 Summary!