Flower warning!

As you know I'll cosplay as Shiemi Moriyama (kimono-manga version) in Kitacon 6 (1.-2.3.), so here's the thing, the cosplay was almost done, but there was something missing from it, and that was kimonos flower print and the hairband.

 Those kind of flowers as you can see from this picture.

So all I had to do is just paint flowers, I only have an "after" picture of the sleeves;






The blue paint is sprayed to sleeves and hem. I mixed the blue color and water into a spray bottle, you can guess the rest.


Now excuse me, I'll spam flowers here!
The first flower I painted. I must say I like painting flowers but I suck at it!
Probably the only good picture of the flowers xD
wow
such skills
much quality
Okay, when the flowers were painted, there were only the hairband I have to mod. I was about to just go with my pink hairband with a black bow tie on it, but... meh. This still didn't mean I couldn't use it at all, the pink hairband could be used as the base of it.
First I had these two same sized and shaped white pieces of fabric -> I sewed them together, added black lace, flowers and took the black bow tie from the pink hairband and added it somewhere between the flowers -> finished it and the result looked like this:
K, not like this exactly.. 
 "..Close enough..."
"NO! IT'S SMASHING!" 
Blargharghargh
Okay, better for me if I roll outta here right now.. Bye! o/

Comments

  1. On no, taas tuo smashing XD en ees tiedä mikä se on, mut se vainoaa!
    YAy kukkia Ö3Ö hyvin se menee, haroituksella paranee. Nuo on söpöja kukkasia! Arvostan oman käden jälkeä! o/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Son vainonnu minuaki todella pitkään, joten tuo oli pakko tehdä joskus xD
      Kukkaset on kivoja <3

      Delete
  2. oon aina rakastanu shiemin kimono versioo tuut oleen tosi lutunen shieminä :) ! harmi etten pääse näkeen sitä livenä : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mieki olen aina tykännyt siitä, minkä vuoksi sen teenkin. Kiitoksia <3
      Kyll sie sen vielä joskus näet! Q 3 Q

      Delete
  3. Oh Shiemi, I really like her and you panting job looks really good I like it. And the hairband looks really cute great work on it =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! That really meant a lot to me! ;w; <3

      Delete
  4. Oii, tosta tulee ihana! Kukkaset <3 :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. En tiennytkään että voi maalata spraybottle edition. :'D Ja tuo SMASHING, ei hitsi ku oli repeeminen lähellä. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En miekään ennen ko äiti heitti tällaisen idean xD
      Koska SMASHING! >8D

      Delete
  6. Oooo, eeppiseltä näyttää! :33 Peeäs, täältä tulleepi haaste, otapa koppi!
    http://shinigamiuchiha.blogspot.fi/2014/02/kappas-kepponen-haasteoh-my-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shiemi on just ihana hahmo, vaikka äskettäin olenkin Ao no Exorcistiin tutustunut :3 Mutta tosi taidokkaasti osaat maalata kukkia, ei minulta tuollainen onnistuisi! Dem skills! :D

    Näköjään olet haasteen jo saanut, mutta minunkin blogin suunnalta on tulossa (I hope you don't mind): http://sunriseofcreativity.blogspot.fi/2014/02/challenge-of-eleven-things.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~