Cosplans 2022!

 Hello lovelies!

I found it quite difficult to choose cosplays for this year. I found love in bunch of new games and series, but there are also a bunch of older plans I have already started with. Here's what I came up with.

Ferra/Torr - Mortal Kombat XL (Alternate)
This is a pair cosplay with my bf. He's a huge fan of Mortal Kombat and played it a lot when we were young. I was much more into Tekken, but I've gotten into MK little by little and these two are by far the most interesting characters to me. I'm excited to work on these two, but to be realistic I might not finish these this year yet. We'll see. My bf promised me help with the props at least and any other work that doesn't involve sewing machine really. This helps a lot already! ^^

Guildmarm/Sophia - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Yes I intend to finish her and debut her in next con, whatever will it be. I need to make her shorts, belt and that adorable froggy bag (plus some smaller details)! I might also try bind her book myself. :) We'll see! If not then I'm just going modify a sketchbook probably so I can draw stuff in there. ^^

2B - NieR: Automata
Yeah I'm going to work on her finally. I bought fabrics for her about a year ago, so maybe it's time to put them to use. I also have a wig, fully cut and styled! Also my bf was interested to cosplay Gestalt from NieR: Replicant, so we'll both be the main characters of different games. ^^ Anyone interested to join us in this mixed bag of NieR-characters?

Fire Keeper - Dark Souls 3
I started working on her, so I better finish her too! The eye wear is almost done, so is the wig and I have already tackled the robe, so there's no way I'm leaving her hanging. I'm actually figuring out if I could crochet the appliques on her robe, so this is going to be interesting.

Some extra ones :3

Caitlyn - Arcane/League of Legends
Yeah I'm taking this challenge finally! I've been talking about cosplaying Cait for a while now, so maybe it's time to finally do it. :3

Hunter - Bloodborne
My bf got me into Fromsoftware-game-hell and I took a liking to Bloodborne. I suck at it, but I'm also having a lot of fun once I accepted the fact that dying is part of the process. So it was pretty obvious that I want to cosplay my own hunter from the game, and most likely will make the iconic Hunter Set. I'm not prioritizing this especially not for Summer, but it's going to be a nice project to work on little by little! Maybe for next winter it'll be done...

So, six characters.. Basically this list contains of some costumes I have started with (Sophia, Firekeeper and in a way 2B). I have a bad habit starting new projects without finishing anything, so now I just try to stick with these, so when next con is announced I won't have to rush another costume and feel uncomfortable with it and actually be happy with what I created. I'm probably not going to finish all of these, but if I can finish at least two, I'm happy with myself. ^^  

This is it from me now. I have a few days off from work so hopefully I'll be able to make some cosplay progress! Hope you all have a wonderful year. :3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Genshin Impact cosplans

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Desucon 2023 Summary~