Lens review: ICK Cherie Brown

Hello!

Another lens review time! This time we're taking a look at ICK Cherie Brown~ :3 I already dropped some "distance" pics of them when I did my Paya makeup test, but that's alright. Let's put our focus on lenses only, shall we?

 Lenses in the case

I was quite excited to try these lenses on really! The color was actually quite close to what my own eyes are, except a little more green. I have a couple characters I'd love to cosplay that have these "hazel" eyes, so I think these lenses would be just perfection! :D

One lens in

Both lenses in, facing window

Flash

Yellow bathroom light

Outside, sun in clouds

Back against Sun

In the shadow

Just as I thought, the lenses blend very well with my own eye color, the green stands out a little, but definitely not enough to turn your eye color green though lol. I really like these ones! Also I would like to add that even though these lenses were expired (more info below), they were actually very comfortable! I was a little surprised by that, but not complaining!

 Important!! Please noot note that I got these lenses from a friend who lost interest in using big circle lenses and by the time I got most of the lenses many had already expired. This is the reason why I'm not grading comfort because it wouldn't be accurate. This pair is one of those that had expired and I threw them out as soon as I was done taking photos for the review. :3

Distance

Summary:

Color: 9/10
Love to see more hazel colored lenses! Variety's my friend ^^
Design: 7/10
Brown design that bursts into green, works very well. 
Enlargement: 9/10
Yeah, made me look moe af!
Opacity: 9/10
Covers and blends very nicely!
Naturalness: 4/10
I mean the color is not too far off, but the enlargement on the other hand....
Comfort: -/-
----

There is more lens reviews to come! And cosplay progress! And maybe me rambling some stuff :D Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~