Papaya Girl part 2

Hello! UwU

Made some more progress on Paya. Now that I have wig and accessories I started working on the under-shirt and skirt plus a makeup test, haven't done those properly in a while! There is also another lens review coming so stay tuned! ^^

These are the clothing I'm referring.

For both shirt and skirt I combined materials from two of my old cosplays, since I have no use for them anymore for one reason or another.. Drum roll please....!

Alice Liddell - Alice Madness Returns
Photographer: Shiro Samurai

Now this one was a rushed project, literally used this only for one photoshoot and kinda forgot about it. (probably for a reason, it looks horrible sos) Now all it was good for was fabric donor lol. Glad I kept it! 

SenHime - Hakuouki: Sweet School life
Photographer: Shiro Samurai

I was actually kind of happy how this one looked on me. I really wanted to keep it around and maybe wear it again after some fixes, but when I tried it on, it was way to tight on the chest area. Now this was kind of expected though... I remember the costume already was a little too snug when I finished it. At least I have amazing photos of it! :') The lesson here is never underestimate your tiddies!

Sad to say that I forgot to take progress photos, but here are the finished results and some extra..

mock up I made for the turtle neck neck turtle. My patterns needed some adjustments.

The skirt. That was quite simple really, RIP SenHime's skirt. She now has to go without, lol!

Shirt try-on ^_^

There is still a ton of things to do, but so far I'm satisfied with my progress. modifying patterns on already cut and sewn costume was a bit of a challenge, but for now at least this will do! :D I was making a lens review for brown lenses so I wanted to use this opportunity to do a makeup test! ^^



I'm happy how it turned out really ^^ Or at least it looks decent. :D Sad that the red face paint doesn't show too well on the forhead, I might chip the bangs down a little more. :) Anyways, that's it for now! Imma roll out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~