Lens review: Geo Mimi Cafe Macchiato Brown

Hey friends and welcome back! 

Long time no posting. My laptop died so I'm writing this with my phone. :^)
This time I'll be dropping another lens review! Geo Mimi Cafe Macchiato Brown, let's go!

Photographer: Shiro Samurai




Honestly I really like the spiral design these brown beauties have going on. They are really pretty! ❤

I don't have so much to say, just look at the pics, k? :-DD

One lens in.
Bathroom light.
Facing window.
Flash photo.
Apartment room light, only natural (window) light.
White light.
Yellow light.
Indoors storage room. Natural light.
Indoors storage room... again. :'DD
Outdoors, facing sun while being in the shadows.
Outdoors, back against sun.
Outdoors, facing sun.

Important!! Please noot note that I got these lenses from a friend who lost interest in using big circle lenses and by the time I got most of the lenses many had already expired. This is the reason why I'm not grading comfort because it wouldn't be accurate. This pair is one of those that had expired and I threw them out as soon as I was done taking photos for the review. :3

In the morning when I put the lenses on, I was actually dumb enough to put the other one wrong. Guess I was tired or something... Oh well. Have a comparison photo from my mistake. :'D

Wrong side comparison photo.
Summary:

Color: 6/10
Kinda natural on mai eyes, might look cooler on light eyes. #notswagenough
Design: 9/10
I really like the design but it disappears into my eyes... D:
Enlargement: 9/10
Moe moe kyun kyun!
Opacity: 7/10
The colah is dere but it blends.
Naturalness: 4/10
Not too shabby.
Comfort: -/-
Not applicable. See above for information.

Top kek. Tom Hanks for reading... or something. Squee! #giggi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~