Vulpix (gijinka) makeuptest

Hey guys! It's tits test time!

Yeah it's a makeup test for my Vulpix gijinka. I planned to wear it in Närcon this ... month... SHIT!


For eyeshadow I wanted to  use warm red-ish colors mixed with yellow/golden ones. Nothing fancy tho, just blending and crying. Since I can't use fake lashes (I'm allergic to lash glue halp) I decided to simply draw some "lashes" with eyeliner. That should work for now.. Or until I find lash glue for sensitive eyes. My contouring is basic and boring 'cause I'm anti-fun. i'll probably try this again when I have the actual cosplay together. I have some small stuff I need to work with. askartelua-paskartelua

More stuff later (aka closer the con). I'm panicking, help me. ;_;




Comments

  1. Can't wait to see what you've come up with for design!
    I have Lugia mostly figured out, save for the makeup. I'm hoping my gloves will arrive on time though... D: Also need to go buy some fabric but yeah, I might need some help with the makeup brainstorming. x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo, Vulpix! I'm planning on doing gijinka cosplay of it too, as Vulpix is my favorite pokemon~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~