Cosvision cosplay plans

Aye!
Since Cosvision is already in 23rd-24th April, I guess it would be great time to post my plans for it. 
I honestly wasn't really planning to go there at first, but then Shiro Samurai and Frozen Angel talked me to it. Couple of good friends does quite a lot since I've been feeling slightly uncomfortable going to bigger cons for a while... Even so I want to stay positive and believe we'll have a great time there. :') Too bad Ronya couldn't come though ;__; 
Now to the cosplays;

Caturday

Character: Shiny Umbreon (the edgy dark type)
Series: Pokémon

I have cosplayed Shiny Umbreon before, sure, but the design I'm going for this time has changed. I'll try to make a post of it b4 duh con. The whole idea became somewhere in the middle of a night. I have been struggling a lot with the Saturday cosplay. I was also considering some other eeveelutions like Leafeon or even Sylveon. After some more thinking and considering I came to the conclusion that redesigning would be faster and easier, yay!

Bloody Sunday


Character: Super Sonico  (the best girl)
Series: SoniAni: Super Sonico the Animation

Sunday cosplay was easier to decide since I should be able to drive while wearing it if I don't have time to change normal clothes (or am just too lazy to do so). Also Sonico is waifu. 

See you in Cosvision!
Sorrynotsorry

Comments

  1. Four words... Jaggi gif killed me. xDD

    No but really, I'm glad you decided to come because seriously, I need your company to survive. If things go shit we can just move to a corner and giggify our experiences... if you know what I mean. ;'DDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~