Convention Photos - Good Times 2

Another picture post. This time from Nerdcon yay~!




*Shock* 


Probably my favorite one ^^

Now that we got the decent photos, it's time for the derp ones! x)

It didn't make the staches grow. 

Caption this please 

"Oot tyhäm! t: Tissimummo"

Since I can't remember that much from the convention, so I'll tell you by the pictures. I mean, that's the point of the whole post. lol.

Before leaving Umeå, we saw this really adorable and social cat. She actually let me pet her. =','= 


The moustache elixir wasn't enough, I also needed the Zombie one x)
Both were really good btw!

 Guess which one's my car? 8)
I guess you'll never know.

We also ended up watching a few funny? videos from youtube. 
Of course, donald duck videos made by SilliS x)


Ähem.

BONUS:

Matsumoto being moe af!

Ähem.

That's all for now folks! Next post will be about Kitacon and my cosplay plan for that ;)

Comments

  1. You're such a lovely Matsumoto. ♡ Also that moe photo is just so cute. ;u;
    Too bad that your cat peed on the hakama afterwards... Rest In Peace. </3

    Those derp photos are glorious. XDD But you forgot to put that one pic we laughed so hard at that our stomachs cramped! :'DD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~