Lens Review: Geo Bambi Almond

It was about time to make this post. I should've done this post earlier since, but here it is! Geo Bambi Almond! these lenses went pretty smoothly to my eyes and they're comfortable to wear. I really didn't feel them for hours I even checked that I still have them on. They also have this adorable enlarging effect Me gusta <3! ^^
And like I said, I've been using them for cosplay, but also non-cosplay. Now please, have some pictures;

My eyes without lenses how boring.

Wild lens appears. See the difference?  This pic is taken outside btw


I have eyes! 8D

\o/

And last, but not least, from distance. ^u^


Color: 9/10
Pretty obvious brown! Gives a very cute look ^^
Design: 7/10
Simple and pretty.
Opacity: 7/10
Nice opacity! Blends very nicely with brown eyes :)
Enlargement: 9/10
Senpai noticed me, would wear these again
Comfort: 9/10
Very comfortable. I didn't always even notice them on my eyes :3
Naturalness: 5/10
You can tell these aren't my actual eyes, right? :D

Anyway, this was it~ adios amigos! o/

Comments

  1. Wow, these look so big and adorable on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Mad Father is so great game :D And those lenses are cool~~ ᵔ.ᵔ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~