Oulun Animeseminaari - TURRRSAS and photoshooting

On Sunday night I came back home from Oulu's anime seminar alive. The seminar was only a small week end "con"in Oulu no shit Sherlock?. The con building was Valve, just like last year.

Friday
I started my journey to Seminar already on Friday. After school I went to Jennysja's place in Ii. Ii is pretty close to Oulu, so we were able to travel from Ii to Oulu on Saturday and Sunday. Uhm.. Nothing much to say about Friday, nothing really happened on that day. We were supposed to photoshoot our cosplays on that day, but we were too lazy so.. meh. >8D We both were mostly just making our last-minute-makeup-tests.

Saturday
Laggy Saturday morning~ Me and Jennysja woke up at 8.00 o'clock in the morning! Soon after we woke up, Jennysja's two awesome friends tagged with us to the con in Mario and Wario cosplays! Btw, thanks for your company! <3 I was cosplaying as Retsu Unohana from Bleach and Jennysja was cosplaying as Rikio Kamamoto from K. Soon after we four arrived to Oulu we saw CissyDella and her bf there and of course some other awesome friends <3. It was so nice to spend time with them too :'3. I was kinda tired and I wanted to go lag somewhere with my awesome furry friend RedMoon. That stopped soon because of the Bleach cosplayers aka Valkoinen Samurai (Jushiro Ukitake), Hasakitsuki (Kiyone Kotetsu mah sista<3) and of course Jäätynyt Enkeli (Uryu Ishida). We checked the building first in this group and after that headed outside for photoshooting. It was good to do it before it start raining.
Cosplayer: Me (Retsu Unohana)
Photographer: Valkoinen Samurai






Of course we had to photoshoot our group too! >8DD

Cosplayers: Me (Retsu Unohana), Hasakitsuki (Kiyone Kotetsu) and Valkoinen Samurai (Jushiro Ukitake)
Photographer: Jäätynyt Enkeli





As you can see from the pictures, I had Minazuki with me and Ukitake had his Sogyo no Kowatari twins. Soon after taking few pictures, Ukitake and Unohana made a swap! >8DDD
And this is what happens behind Unohana! >8D

Oh! I also got Ishida's RILLIT glasses! 
Professor Unohana at you service! >8D
"U Mad Ishida? BD"
Btw, that girl behind me is my friend Redmoon <3
Thank you for your company as well <3

And I also stole Lee Sin's (aka. CissyDella's bf's) sunglasses Hohohoo, I'm such a horrible person~! >8DD
 Unohana: Lee Sin, can I have your sunglasses plz? >8DD
Lee Sin: *sigh* Fine~
Lux: Hurrrdurrr~

Like a baws! >8DD

After photoshoot we went to town with some other friends and soon Jäätynyt Enkeli, Hasakitsuki and Valkoinen Samurai had to go to their aunt's place. I still stayed for while, but I didn't actually really do anything worthy enough to write here. Just hanged with friends and then go to Ii with Jennysja, Wario and Mario-cosplayers. We just went to the grocery store, bought some food and sweets and derp all night long. Oh god I had so much fun! XD  Like usual derping, we laughed like an idiots for very stupid things. :'D

Sunday
Even more laggy Sunday.. I was so tired and I just didn't want to put a cosplay on, but then I saw myself in front of the mirror. I didn't even make any kind of test for this version of Unohana (read: Defeated version of her!). I just randomly added some blood on my face and that was it.. Jennysja was cosplaying as Rikio Kamamoto again and those Wario and Mario-cosplayers were as Totoro and Monkey (kigurumi).
When we three were done with our cosplays, Jennysja's mother drove us to Oulu. When we arrived, I first derped around with some friends again and then it was time for the Piano Concert. The concert was just so awesome and very entertaining. I could recognize most of the melodies he played. The only one I couldn't recognize was the Prince of Persia melody. No, I don't mean the guy who was playing piano couldn't play it. I just couldn't recognize it, okay? 
After concert the con-goers were able to write song wishes to that guy who played the piano. He said he will learn them.
Guess what song I wrote down?
I just simply LOVE this melody! And the game and everything! <3
Too bad he played only for 30 minutes, I could listen to that concert sooo much longer! Hopefully there will be next time! 
I almost forgot! Me, Jäätynyt Enkeli, Valkoinen Samurai and Hasakitsuki photoshooted again! 
Cosplayer: Me (Defeated!Unohana Retsu)
Photographer: Valkoinen Samurai



 ^My favourite picture! 


I also took picture of Hasakitsuki's and Valkoinen Samurai's Hakuouki cosplays, go check them from their Anime Seminar summary's. (: I only publish my own pictures here. ^^
During Hakuouki photoshoots some derp happened, so don't even think about running away! >8DDD

DERP STORM!

Aahhahaa, Unohana the thief strikes again! o/

Random Ochimizu-drinking pictures plz!
"Not sure if..."
"Let's give it a try anyway and see what happens!"
"Pfffffffffhs OH HELL NO!"
Grumpy Unohana is grumpy now! 8C

After photoshooting and derping enough it was time to say good bye. Or Jäätynyt Enkeli, Hasakitsuki and Valkoinen Samurai had to leave, I still had to stay at the con for a while. I was waiting for my ride back home, but not for long. Oh! If you were wondering what does that "TURRRSAS" mean, that comes from some Minazuki-derps idk. Tursas actually means octopus in finnish, not ray >8D.
Anyway, Sairu-chan says good bye! And waddles away! o/
Until next time folks! 

Comments

  1. It was awesome to hang around with you again! :D Oh god the amount of derp that happened.. xD

    TURSAS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome to hang around with you too! >8DD (Milloin tulee korvista ulos!?!?)

      Derps are must!

      RAUSKU!!

      Delete
  2. Minu Minazuki on tääl sillee "MAH BRO" *Brofist*

    Ihana Unohana olet! >:3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minazukini brofistaa sinun Minazukiasi takaisin! o/ BROTHAS 4-evah!


      OMG Kiitoksia!;A; You have no idea how happy I am now <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~