Skecon tickets! And cosplay plans!




  
Skecon is an anime convention held at Skellefteå in Sweden 5-7 July this year. :)


I'm so happy I could puke rainbows! xD Thank you so much Valkoinen Samurai for helping me with the tickets (again) <3. I'm looking forward to July ^^.

The Plans:

Friday

Character: Suzuka Sakuraba
Series: Bakumatsu Renka Shinsengumi 
(not sure which version..if I have enough time I'm sure I'll make the armor version..)

Saturday 


Character: Kaoru Kamiya
Series: Rurouni Kenshin

Sunday


Character: Chizuru Yukimura
Series: Hakuouki:Shinsengumi Kitan


This was it! I have no clue about the next con ^^'' But now Sallukka says bye! o/

Comments

  1. You're welcome, kaipaan sun seuraa Skeconiin! Tulee Socks with Sandals version 2! XD Järki lähtee!!

    JA APPROOVAAN NÄITÄ COSSEJA NIIN HITON RAJUSTI OHMAIGAWD. <3 < 3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay~! Samoten! 8D JA KYLLÄ!! SOCKS WITH SANDALS ON SKECONIN TEEMABIISI! >XDDD Siitä ei pääse!

      asdfghjklöä~ Ihanata tietää! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Q 3 Q
      Mieki approovaan sinun cosseja ja rrrrrrrajusti! <3 <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  2. Hanki ihimeessä se lippu! Kyllä sinä jotain cossattavaa keksit! Olen aivan varma siitä~ ^^

    Socks with sandals 2~ !!! >8D *hyräilee Sws-melodiaa*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~