Comic Con cosplay lineup!

 Hi everyone!

Comic con! In Finland! THIS WEEKEND! :D My life has been super hectic lately, so getting away from it all for a while would definitely do some good. Here are my cosplay plans for the weekend 10.-12.5!

Friday

Saber - Fate Stay/Night
Comfy costume for the first day! I debuted Saber first time in Nordsken 2022 (back when it was in Kraft Arena). No one knew who I was, so maybe I'll be recognized this time XD I really wanted to make the iconic Excalibur sword Saber wields, but there was not enough time to make it with us moving and working. It's a little sad, with costume being so simple and all. Maybe next time! :') 

Saturday
Venat - Final Fantasy XIV
Mommy's here! I'm stoked to wear this in a con finally! :3 I'm super proud of how this turned out. There were some parts that were more or less a headache, but I think I managed just fine. Though I'm a little nervous about the makeup. I didn't have time to make a proper makeup test.. :S Wish me luck! At least I updated my stuff.

Sunday

Beauty of Exandria Jester Lavorre dress - Critical Role
I'm not sure if I'll even go to con at all on Sunday, but if I am, I'll be wearing this. :3 This dress is definitely my go-to convention casual fit. A subtle way to show my love for Critical Role.

I'm mega excited for Comic Con! Mainly because I get to escape from the stress I'm going through right now, but also I'm confident in my cosplays and can't wait to show them off! :3 There definitely are some red flags with the con (mainly how the staff responds to some questions and the lack of updates on the website), but I'm not going to let that bother me. Let's hope Finland's first Comic Con will be a success story! 

See you there! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~