Tracon 2024 Cosplay Lineup!

 Hi everyone!

Tracon is going to be on this weekend, so I think this would be appropriate time for me to drop my cosplans for the con! My life has been super hectic, but I'm bringing something new to this convention.

Friday

Venat - Final Fantasy XIV

Venat again! I really love this cosplay and I have improved it a little with a new wig. The light blue was very pretty, but didn't fit the overall cosplay imo, so I bought a new one from coscraft. Can't wait to show ya! 

Saturday


Melina - Elden Ring

Oh yeah! I started working on her last year and finally finished! I had another plan in mind, but that ended up being too much work, so Meli-Meli to the rescue! We are planning to go see Elden Ring panel in the con, so this is actually very fitting! :D WIP post is going to come after the con.

That would be it. No cosplay for Sunday, since we have leave early. I have school on Monday morning and Don has work, so we both need to get on time home to relax. Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited to go to con after a long while. I skipped a few cons this year, so this is very much needed. See ya at Tracon! :3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crystal Mommy part 2

Martial Arts Master

Matsucon 2023 Summary!