Possible Baldur's Gate 3 cosplans

 Hi everyone!

Just like in the Genshin Impact cosplans -post, I'm just gonna yap about future cosplay plans that may or may not happen, but from Baldur's Gate 3. I can't get anything done unless I get this out of system, so after this I hope I can turn to other matters. Sorry for my friends and acquaintances for constant gushing about this game. It will happen again. At least this time you can choose not read it and close tab lol. :'D

Shadowheart (Camp clothes)
This will probably be the comfiest outfit of the bunch and the one I'll most likely start with. I didn't really like her at first, but already during Act 1, warmed up to her. Yes, she's secretive and a little snappy, all for a good reason. Her story resonated with me for some reason and I can totally see my tav and her being besties. :3

Gale Dekarios
Ah! Wizard of the Waterdeep! Also we have a rare male character! Or well... I'll be making this outfit for my boyfriend (with some help), so I might wanna wear this too at some point. (Though I'll ditch the beard) :D I really liked Gale in the first "Hello!". He has this undeniable charisma and I just love how giddy he gets when he talks about magic. I didn't romance him though, but definitely will in my next playthrough! 

Shadowheart (Dark Justiciar)
Shart again! I don't think I have any big armor builds in my cosplay plans, but I am interested in armor making and foamsmithing believe it or not. This armor I absolutely love and once I get the materials and tools to start working it, I will!

Minthara
*sigh* I just love Minthy so much! She's the funniest companion of all! Also I really love her armor and camp outfit, but cosplay-wise I'm leaning towards the armor now. If armor making is too frustrating to me, then I'll just make the camp outfit. :'D

Orin the Red
The murder lady with the crab looking ass armor. This is actually a pair cosplay with my partner, since he wanted to be Gortash. Not that I mind being Orin, I really like her vibe, the only thing I'm worried about is keeping the braid neat and tidy, especially since it's going to be against my armor.
 
Mizora
The devil lady. She's manipulative, mischievous and hot. A real girl boss. I'm so temped to make the gambion version, but the wings and bodypaint intimidate me :'D There's of course her human version I could fall to, but you know, horns make everything cooler.

My Tav! :D
No one was surprised I made my tav a Tiefling. I've had this character concept on my mind for a while, but didn't get to play dnd in a group in a long time. BG3 was the best next thing for this. They're a monk with performer background, used to be an acrobat in Baldur's Gate. A little simple, silly and greedy, won't do anything without compensation (Fun fact, their name is Ea, which is an actual Tiefling name :D). I'm not sure which "armor" I want to make for them though.

Thank you for letting me get this out. Now I can finally turn to other matters. Comic Con is getting closer and my costumes are not done! More on those later. I'm going to move next month so making anything new will be a little tricky. x_x Send help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Genshin Impact cosplans

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master