Possible Genshin Impact cosplans

 Hi everyone!

So my boyfriend went right back to GI-hellhole again and pulled me with him! Rude move, but here we are once again. :'D We have taken a little deeper look through some characters with cosplay in mind and I just want to put few here. All of them are most likely not gonna happen, but it's fun to plan. These are the ones I have in mind right now. I'm trying to fight the urge to start working on any of these, but let me tell you, it's getting more and more difficult! XD Help! (No I'm not stealing this idea from Shiro Samurai or Firith pffffft)

Raiden Shogun
She's back! I just love the design and color scheme so much! I have planned to cosplay her before, so she's most likely going to happen! Though I'm not sure if I'll make this myself or just order it....

Sucrose
Her design is adorable! Gotta love a timid scientist girlie ❤ I already have some of the materials for her that I'm definitely going to put aside for her.

Mona
I have considered her before and now I'm positive I'm gonna cosplay her! I love her new outfit so much! The romper makes much more sense and I need more characters with big hats (I already have patterns for it)! >:3

Nilou
I love her aesthetic quite a bit! But then again I absolutely fell in love with FFXIV dancer job and especially the glam, so this is really no surprise. Though the design, while is pretty, really requires me to push my comfort zone quite a bit. Maybe once I drop more weight I'll feel more comfortable. I hope so.

Layla
She's just like me fr fr. Only difference is that she's actually talented and has actual brain activity, but other than that, we're twinsies lol! So yeah basically I really like this sleep deprived little bean. Her outfit is also doable from what I saw from reference sheets (they say with full confidence).

Jean (Sea Breeze)
I'm still juggling between this and the original version. I just think this would be so nice for those hot Summer conventions (most cons are held during Summer time anyway). Also it isn't too intimidating to make myself. I'll most likely order the default outfit if I really want to go with that. We'll see!

Sangonomiya Kokomi
If I ever gain enough skills I definitely would make this. Kokomi is just so pretty and actually quite a fun character overall. Not to mention also surprisingly relatable. I think she resonated with me the most of the bunch.

Ganyu
I was considering between her and Shenhe. Both are absolutely beautiful design-wise, but also their character as a whole. Though I do think Ganyu would fit me better overall. Not to mention she just is so lovely ❤ Really can't wait to tackle this outfit.



I have only played this game casually and was supposed to be just a casual fan of it, but ok. I'm just going to let it consume me like I let so many other medias, I need help. XD Regardless these ladies are what I have in mind currently. I might have forgotten some, but anyways. Let's see if any of these will actually happen. Though having friends whom are into the game really helps to keep me motivated. My boyfriend is still pondering, but has at least 3 potential characters in mind. :'3

Anyway, I'm getting back to work! I have cosplays to make, good bye~! ❤

Comments

  1. YAAASSS! Let the Genshin sinkhole consume you! :'D I'm neckdeep in here and no plans to get out lololol send help. No but really, so excited for these plans! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master