Cosplans for 2023

 Hi everyone!

The year is almost at end and new cosplans are flowing. From my last years cosplans, basically none happened (Still working on them..ouch). Although I still managed to get 6 costumes done this year! I don't have that many proper pics taken sadly (and WIP posts are still in my drafts), but I could try to get some taken of Saber and Makima, since they're the easiest to throw on. I just need a black trench coat for Makima...

I think I already posted on my insta what my next years plans are and they are still pretty accurate, except for one changing. Here they now are:

Vex'halia - The Legend of Vox Machina

So I've been a fan of Critical Role for some time and I would love to finally cosplay from it. I have Imogen from the latest campaign in the works, but now that my bf's interest to cosplay Percy from Vox Machina peaked, it would be a missed opportunity for a couples cosplay if I didn't join him as Vex. I don't mind this at all, I love Vex!
Originally I planned to cosplay Cattleya from Violet Evergarden instead of Vex, but only if I had leftover fabrics for her, which I didn't, so no Cattleya. We'll see if I'll cosplay her in the future, I'm not too sure about it.

Ritsuko Akagi - Neon Genesis Evangelion

A simple cosplay! Yay! All I actually have to make is the purple shirt, since I'm going to buy the labcoat to save some time (everything else is in my closet already). My bf is going to join me as Ikari Gendo from the series! We're both into 90's anime and of course I had to civilize him with this one. Now we are both a little more cultured (not really) :'')

Lucy - Cyberpunk Edgerunners

This one is really pushing my comfort zone, but I absolutely loved the anime! Once again Studio Trigger did it for me! To me this was the best game to TV-show adaption since the character designs in Cyberpunk game are very anime-esque so an anime version of the franchise just felt natural. Again if this happens, my bf will join me as David, so we match. :3

Now to the "maybe" pile. These are probably not gonna happen, but if they do, ya know.

Maybe

Imogen Temult - Critical Role C3

Another Laura Bailey character! As I mentioned, I love Critical Role. Laura Bailey's characters always deliver, and Imogen is no exception to the rule. The design is also simple enough so this might actually happen instead of Lucy if things go wrong. I just gotta love this sorceress with social anxiety. ❤


Anju Emma - 86

My bf recommended this show to me, and yeah, it delivered. Really liked Anju all the way from beginning and I will also get Daiya-cosplayer with me. So many cute couples cosplays I just love these ideas! ;w; I'm also planning to make Lena at some point too, but I'll start with Anju. :3 This probably would be quite warm cosplay to wear, so if this was to happen I hope I'll be smart enough to cosplay her either in Autumn or Winter.

Now to the "Fix" pile. These are cosplays that I have made, that need fixing more or less. Almost all of my costumes need some kind of fixing, was it little tweaking or parts missing, but these are what I'm prioritizing now.

Fix

Princess Zelda - The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Fallen Kingdom

I guess this version technically counts as the second games version? I originally made the first games version, but I just can't with long hair and especially shitty quality wig, so I cut it short. Also I have to make proper boot covers. Rest are just little tweaks and other fixes. I'll make a proper making-of-post about Zelda when I'm done with her.

Mitsuri Kanroji - Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba

Love pillar! I want to fix this and have a Valentine's Day photoshoot! It would be perfect! ;A; I just gotta make/fix the shoes at least, but also thin the wig and make a new haori out of lighter fabric. I also have to make the sword. At the same time it feels like a lot of work, but it's probably not even that bad. It's just difficult to start.

Ada Wong - Resident Evil 2 Remake

I haven't forgotten about her at all. Biggest project would be fixing the dress, make the fit better and shoulder straps narrow-er. Also I finally have the weapon harness that needs to be modified. I also gotta make the pistol she carries and if I have extra time, the flashlight. New wig also arrived and I gotta cut it. I have my hands full with cosplay!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~