Tracon 2022 cosplans!

 Woop woop!

So me and my bf were lucky enough to get tickets to Tracon 2022. Tickets sold out pretty quickly, but I'm not surprised really. It's been a few years since Tracon was last held and people definitely missed it, me being one of them. And since the con is held literally next week, I wanted to announce my cosplans here too! You know.. the old fashioned way. :D

Here are my plans!

Friday

Atago (School Traumerei) - Azur Lane
No one is surprised! I really ended up loving to wear Atago and the school uniform is a comfy cosplay to wear on Friday! ^^

Saturday
Mitsuri Kanroji - Demon Slayer/Kimetsu no Yaiba

The Love Pillar! I've been in Demon Slayer hole for a while and Mitsuri is just so cute and silly, I can't help, but love her! I try to update her costume-making journey here,  but I can't promise if that's gonna be before the con or after. 

Sunday

Makima - Chainsaw Man

I will be leaving Tampere at 4, so a travel friendly cosplay is definitely welcome! I'm pretty sure there's no cosplay more comfy than Makima! Also the anime adaptation hype IS REAL! ::::D

See ya soon in Tracon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Genshin Impact cosplans

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Desucon 2023 Summary~