Big sister Atago is here!

 Hi everyone!

Remember when I cosplayed Atago from Kantai Collection? Well that costume doesn't exist anymore, but I'm not completely throwing her out of the window! I've been eyeing Azur Lane's Atago for a while and really wanted to make it happen, so I did! I debuted her the first time in Desucon (not gonna make a post about it, sorry) and actually had a lot of fun! Now I just want to show off the cosplay!

Here's she :3

This is what I looked like in Desu :3

The wig styling was definitely rushed, I forgot my gloves and I wore wrong shoes, so I ended up fixing this cosplay after the con. Cut some layers to the wig and curled it a little, replaced the bow with a smaller one, fixed the jacket a little and got white high-heels (I always thought her shoes were black ;_;)!
After all that I of course wanted to take some proper photos in Port of Kemi, but I've of course been too  busy with work so once again and the only day off I had it rained cats and dogs. That didn't stop me though, I took my tripod and took some photos on our porch!





I wanted to show off my white high heels, but ended up ripping my socks, lol. Gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss and so on.

Silly little selfie :3

My vacation starts soon (next month!) so I hope I can get some photos taken at the port then! That location is just perfection for AL cosplays! ❤ 

Comments

  1. So cute and kinda boss too ngl hehe. x) Well done ship waifu, there can never be too many! Can't wait for the port shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Can't wait for the port shoot either, the shots are gonna be epic B)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Genshin Impact cosplans

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Desucon 2023 Summary~