YoRHa No.2 Type B - part 1

 Moving from one cosplay to another..

I finally started working on 2B! One of my dream cosplays actually. I already would've cosplayed her for the design alone, but the game and the character turned out to be much more important to me, than I could've ever imagined. Absolutely a masterpiece of a game! I'm super excited!

Starting from the top, I re-did this pattern like three times and made as many mock ups. I was so scared I screwed the first actual real top up, but it was actually just fine and I just didn't take all the details into consideration when fitting it. I continued with it and drew the chest and the back piece/detail/pattern whatever. 


Testing the base of the dress.

The front-chest-applique-pieces....

....and the back pieces pinned on thin black fabric.

I hand-sewed the appliques to their places.

Sleeves attached!

I still need to add elastic band and black feathers to the sleeves. I'm just not sure how I'm going to go about the feathers. Do I just buy a pack of black feathers or do I make them myself like Lightning Cosplay did with her Mother Miranda -costume?

 I also made the circle skirt using a circle skirt calculator lol. It worked really well, except I made the skirt a little too long, that was an easy fix though. What is the slowest part on this whole costume is the embroidering. It'll take forever to finish, but here's some progress!

The pattern drawn on paper. I cut some of the outlines and used them as my guide when I replicated this onto the skirt.

wrinkles wrinkles...

The very little progress I've made.

I bought the shoes (Booo!) so nothing much to say about that. I wanted to make them myself, but con season is coming soon and I have other projects to tackle. I really don't want any con crunching, and the shoes fit me fine, even got my fat legs in! I also do have thigh-high socks as well.

The boots fit very well!

I've cut and styled the wig a long time ago! No photos sadly, but it wasn't anything special anyway. Just took some length off really. I still need properly style the wig, but here's some makeup test selfies!



That would be it for now. I still haven't decided which weapon I would like to make, but there's still a lot to do before I even get to that. See ya later!


Comments

  1. Omg you're being so productive! It's coming along nicely too although it sure looks like it's gonna need some patience with all the details. :'D But looks great so far, you can do it! >w<

    Ngl I'm lowkey interested in playing Nier at some point but yeah, my gaming backlog is so f'ing massive already rip lmaoooo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's gonna take me forever and my other unfinished costumes are crying! XD

      Everytime! There's a ton of games I still need to play/finish too. @_@

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~