Guildmarm/Sophia WIP 2

 Hello!

I finally continued with our favorite guildmarm again! This time we're making pants, shoes, blouse and cuffs! I also restyled the wig and didn't shove it in a bag again. Instead it's going to keep it on a wigstand until the costume is retired or I want to wash my wig. Also I fixed the closing hook on the jacket so it stays closed now and doesn't open whenever it feels like it lol.

Starting from the pants! I didn't find any grey fabric with white stripes, so I sewed on some stripes from white fabric. I haven't sewn pants much, I can recall making a pair once maybe, so it was definitely exciting process. I used a regular pants-pattern and just modified it.

Pieces cut with stripes sewn on

Testing. A little snug, but they fit.

The white detail on the pant leg is made out of white felt fabric and the red stitches are strips of red faux leather.
White felt

Cross-details

Finished pants!

Shoes are actually Linkle's old shoes that I modified. I was very happy with them when I first made them, but I ended up taking the seams a little more in, since the shoes weren't snug enough on my leg. Also used better glue this time, so the cover stay on the base shoes better. The glue I used was Bison contact glue. btw. I added the red string, wrapped it around my shoes while wearing them, pinned the string from some parts and sewed it on with just a few stitches. And so they are done!

The result isn't as clean as I would like, but for my first functioning bootcovers, they get the job done for now.

Nothing much to say about the green cuffs. Pretty much just used the cuff patterns I had for the white undershirt, only made it longer. I hate making buttonholes so I just added velcro for closing, lol.



White blouse! I used an existing pattern (a basic blouse), just added ruffles to it. I though about adding all the little ebroidery-detail-thingys to it, but they aren't going to be visible anyway, I decided not to. Maybe later.



Sum ruffles~

Costume parts hanging. Waiting to get finished...

I'm almost done with her! Next time I'll be working on the big red belt, froggie bag and some doing some finishing touches. Hopefully I'll also get some photos taken! ^_^ See ya later!❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~