Would I still make my old cosplay plans?

 Hello!

I recently came across Justy B's video on this subject, so I wanted to do something like that, but in a blog form. x) So I did some digging and found an actual list of characters I wanted to cosplay from 2012! I felt so nostalgic, it contained so many characters from anime's that were the thing back then... So I want to approach this by listing some, definitely not all (this post would be never ending...) plans and talk about them a little and deciding if I'm still planning on cosplaying them or not. I hope you enjoy this~ 

Sode no Shirayuki, Hisana Kuchiki, Orihime Inoue, Yachiru Kusajishi all from Bleach

I'm pretty sure I had WAY more Bleach cosplans, but this is still a lot (adding also Rangiku, Unohana and Momo that I did make)! As much as I like this show and characters, I'm saying no to all of these. I'm planning to remake Unohana one day and that's enough for me. 

Kagura from InuYasha

Yes, yes, YES! I absolutely LOVED this show when I got into anime. I remember not liking Kagura at first, but later on I fell in love with her! She's became such an interesting character to me with much more depth than just being the usual villain-type. I still want to cosplay her so badly~! ❤ Inuyasha cosplayers, where you at?

Euphemia Li Britannia from Code Geass

I'm not as into this anime as I was back in the days to make a whole cosplay from it. Even though Euphy's design is cute, it's really not going to be enough for me. So.. Nope!  

Martel Yggdrasil from Tales of Symphonia

As much as I like her, I'm going to pass. I still have to remake Sheena and I think that'll be enough for me when it comes to ToS-cosplays. Sheena is that much more important to me in this game. 

Caitlyn from League of Legends

I've been thinking about cosplaying Caitlyn for a long while now, I love her color scheme and character and even her backstory, but the design overall doesn't do it for me... until she got a redesign on all of her skins *le gasp*!

New splash art

Old and new renders

Her design makes much more sense for her character now, while still keeping it close to original! I love her new outfit so much! She looks so pretty! ❤ Definitely saying YES to the new version! 

I'm not sure if this was interesting for anyone, but I had fun writing this! Let's see if these plans still hold after a few more years, lol! I might write a part 2 to this at some point when I get bored. 

Comments

  1. *raises hand* InuYasha cosplayer over here~ :'D
    Also.. this made me realize that I had completely forgot that you did Momo from Bleach. xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Genshin Impact cosplans

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Desucon 2023 Summary~