Cosplay plans for 2020(?)

henlo and merry chrism and happy new yar

I have been silent here for a while, so I wanted to write some updates. So let's go!
First Volta. I underestimated the amount of black fabrics I have for her, so I had to put her on hold until I find some from either second hand or fabric sales. Wish me luck! I was so sure I've collected enough black fabrics over time, but I was very wrong. Hopefully I get to work on her soon. She's my precious baby <3 Also all Arcana cosplayers rise up and let's have a photoshoot together!

Linkle, I haven't done anything more to her since the last post. I really want her to be done for summer! It would be amazing to have photoshoots with her damn it! I have a few things that have to be done, and shoes are definitely one of them. I'm going through second hand stores to find either boots I can modify or a pair of shoes I can build the boot covers on. While her shoes in game are flat, I wouldn't mind them having a bit of heel and support for my feet. Also I'm intimidated to make the crossbows. I have done some research on how other cosplayers have made them, but it is different reading about doing something and actually doing it. Let's hope I manage, I've gotten so much done during Summer!

Pic found from Tumblr

Now about other plans that I am planning to work on. I know it sounds crazy now that I have two cosplays in progress, but one can dream, right? Also I can't do much for Volta until I find the stuff I need so until then I don't count her. Once again I was going through my fabrics and separated them according to projects and I have three characters in mind. These probably won't get done for during 2020, but I'm most likely going to start working on them a little.

Velma Dinkley - Scooby Doo

Me and my bf recently watched some older Scooby Doo cartoons for nostalgia and damn I would love to cosplay best girl Velma. Bf wanted to join me and cosplay Shaggy. Now we need Daphne and Fred. C'mon gang! Let's make this happen! If you still say no, then would a scooby snack change your mind? :) 

Fiona Belli - Haunting Ground

I really don't know where to start with Fiona or this game. It's a survival horror gem! Especially for a game that was basically made from scraps of video game ideas it definitely is amazing and needs more love. I thought Capcom forgot this game existed since it didn't do well sales-wise, BUT in Street Fighter V Cammy has a Fiona Belli skin as an easter egg! ;w; I was happy to find that out. I love this game so much. I'm so glad I finally have the materials needed to make this cosplay happen soon in the future ;;w;; Ahhh!

Ada Wong - Resident Evil

Now I'm a fan of Resident Evil games and so excited about the remakes! It was only a matter of time I would cosplay from the games, and Adas dress is quite simple to manage. Actually I had a "photoshoot" of Claire Redfield closet-cosplay. I was probably 13 back in the day. Well, now it'll be a proper cosplay :) I'm excited and especially cosplaying Ada, a badass babe who does her own thing :'D

Now there's so many more cosplay ideas I have, but these with Linkle and Volta are the most possible ones to happen. Thank you and happy holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~