Updates and future plans

Hey guys!

I haven't written here for a while again, so I'm just going to give an update about what has been going on and such. I am going to ramble a lot, just letting you know :'D

So first I'll start from Retsuko. I'm sad to say I don't have many WIP pictures. Just a couple of the tail. But the vest and the skirt.. nothing. Though I do feel like it's better that way cuz I'm not really that pleased. I wish I had chosen a different kind of fabric, but that's what you do when you are on a budget, right? You just work with what you have. 

The tail:

After measuring and making patterns, I transfered them to the fur fabric.

I hand sewed the pieces and all together. Added an elastic band on the other side so I can put a belt through it.

I'm probably going to take some stuffing out and add a wire so I can bend it the way I want it to go. Otherwise, I'm happy how it turned out. :)

I had Aggretsuko photoshoot with my bf as Haida and Pipatius as Tadano, though I'm not sure if I'm going to make a post about it here or just spam them pics on my Instagram~ I also have a cos.com that I probably should update ooops. :'D So at least you can expect to see said photoshoot pics there... I hope.

Let's move on to Linkle.

Since winter is coming and we are bracing ourselves, I'm most likely not going to work on her that much cuz.. yeah. I would love a winter photoshoot I have been dreaming of it for a while~<3, and Linkle is not winter appropriate.. sadly. And I don't want to freeze myself! #beentheredonethat I am planning to work on the crossbows soon though.

So what I'm planning to work on for winter?

Well I can't say for sure, but if I'm not making these for coming winter, I'll cosplay them some other time. Honestly if I can get one of these ladies done for this winter, that would be awesome.

Anemone - NieR: Automata

I have planned to cosplay 2B from the game, but not probably yet~. You know I love the game a lot, and I would love to cosplay more characters from it. Anemone is a leader with a caring personality and also her design is so cool! ;w; She may be a minor character, but damn I like her and want to give her cosplay love!
If this is not going to happen this winter then some other time definitely. <3

Volta - The Arcana Game

I've been playing Arcana for a while and I'm obssessed! There are many characters I'd love to cosplay, but Volta would be winter appropriate in my opinion, at least she'd be too warm to wear on Summer, right? xD Also I love that smol bean who's always hungry <3 I'd feed her ;u;

Glaceon gijinka by Sunset Dragon - Pokémon

Hnnngggh Sunset Dragon is really making it hard for me with this beautiful design. Just imagine a winter photoshoot with Glaceon, that would be just perfect. ;w; I've wanted to cosplay Glaceon anyway, but I'm not that creative when it comes to designing anything really, hehe <3

For now, that's that. Some more cosplay plans. Hopefully Linkle will be done for next Summer. There isn't that much I need to do! I'm already winning :)

Sorry for rambling, I just wanted to give some insight on what has been going on. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Genshin Impact cosplans

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Desucon 2023 Summary~