"Are you going to be some kind of a nun?" Volta cosplay

Hey everyone!

Just today when I back home from school I started working on Volta from The Arcana Game! I showed a picture of her to my mother and she asked if I was going to dress up as a nun, I thought it was kind of funny, but totally understand why. :'D I love that smol bean and yeah I know that she with the rest of the courtiers are villains, but Volta is so adorable in a creepy way. I was hoping to get this cosplay done for Halloween. I would love to photoshoot her! :3 But we'll see.

Best bean <3

So I started from the headgear, that I thought was like a nun's cornette. Probably not the most traditional thing, but close enough? Correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, that's where I started. No progress pics, but at least the end result, sorry about that!

Myssykkä

A scarf thingy you just tie to the back. Quite simple, there will be a second part that comes under this.

I also couldn't resist a makeup test so I grabbed one of my orange wigs and went for it! I might get another wig for the actual cosplay. I'm not sure, I think this works too, but Voltas hair is on the longer side. Then again under the headgear it won't be seen really, unless I'm going to go without it... I'll think about it...




Honestly I think my red lenses (Vassen Color Super Pinky Wine Red) are perfect, though I'm going to need one white mesh lens for the other eye.  The makeup itself is ok, but it could be cleaner and contour should be a tad bit stronger. 

This is it for now. Wish me luck with this one. I would really love a halloween photoshoot with this one! <3

Pic found from The Arcana: Visual Novel Amino

Comments

  1. Good luck and hey, if you get this done on time I can photoshoot ya! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh hell yeah, sum spooky shootin'! :'D Big appreciate!

      Delete
  2. Well she isn't a nun, but yeah, the design is a little confusing xD
    I'm excited about this too, I love me some creepy characters ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~