Current dream cosplays

Oh damn, Sallukka posting shit that ain't cosplay progress..

It's wayyy past 3 am here, I'm a little tipsy and I got the idea to write about this lol. So now that you know the setup I have here, let's go!

Cydaea/Mistress of Pain/Maiden of Lust - Diablo III
Cydaea has been a dream cosplay of mine for almost 10 years now. Cosplaying as a spider lady that won't bow to anyone is appealing to me I guess. Also she is my favorite boss to fight against in the game. Also making a spider-butt would be interesting and challenging. The design over-all is quite intimidating, but I hope I will be able to make this happen some day. If you happen to be into legs you don't want to miss this!

Jessamine Kaldwin/Empress - Dishonored
I've been a fan or Dishonored-games for years, and the first game has a special place in my heart. I love this games art for it looks like an oil painting that moves, the amazing soundtrack that I like to play while working on anything really and all the feels that hit home during the journey. Now Empress Jessamine may have died quite early in the game, but plays very important role in the story since she's the one giving motivation to our hero Corvo to take as extreme measures as you want to prove his innocence. A pair cosplay with the Empress and Corvo Attano would be amazing to make happen some day. A few years back I was about start working on Jessamine, but I'm glad I held back after all. I want the cosplay to be as good as possible! For the Empress! <3


Bella Goth - Sims 4
Now you may think that I'm joking, but I'm really not. If you don't know me, I've been a simmer since I came out of my mom's womb. Playing the Sims 2 especially was basically all I did after school, kind of like now, lol. The Goth family is the most iconic family in the franchise. This couple has been in every game, plus they're quite recognizable, since their design doesn't change too much from game to game. As much as I would love to cosplay Bella I would need a Mortimer on my side. So if interested hmu! ;)  
  
Bayonetta - Bayonetta 2
Y'all know I love me some sexual female characters and Bayonetta ain't no exception! She's a bad-ass witchy babe with an attitude and I'm living for the second games design. Sure I'm more than intimidated by wearing anything skin-tight, but that's one motivation for my weight-loss journey! I do believe you can cosplay what ever you want, your body type doesn't really matter, but I would personally feel more comfortable if I lost a few kilos. I wouldn't probably be too confident really, but I feel like I should get out of my comfort zone and cosplay the characters I love! ^^

Inspector Carmelita Fox - Sly games
This game is very nostalgic for me and just recently I was playing the games as a marathon from first to fourth game. While there are interesting characters in the series, I always admired Carmelita when I was young, and honestly I still do. Her values conflicts a lot with her feelings that she obviously struggles with. It's admirable really how true she stays to her values and ideals and at the same time quite relatable. You catch that damn ring tail! 

2B - Nier: Automata
Everytime I get asked what my favorite video game is, I kinda struggle between Dishonored and Nier: Automata. A few years back when the game came out and I saw 2B fully I instantly fell in love with her! The game didn't disappoint either with amazing memorable characters, interesting lore and a kick-ass soundtrack! I'm scared and excited to tackle this cosplay soon! <3 

Now I hope these characters will not drop, but we'll see in the future, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~