Cucco farmer part 3!

Cucco!

Holy shit I made some progress! The hell that I went through making the vest, finished wig and some other stuff.

Let's begin from the vest, once I figured out a few things, it wasn't all that bad after all. Main problem being it didn't sit quite right, so I had to adjust a few parts, now I'm quite satisfied with the result, yay!
The reference for the vest. I'm still lacking the buttons and the lace, so only small things really x)

I started by roughly drawing the patterns and added my measurements. After making the actual patterns, I tested them by making a mock up. You know, just be sure it'll work. The result seemed fine to me so I continued with them. At that point I didn't realize the "cape" part didn't fit quite right to the actual vest, but it wasn't too difficult to fix after all, haha.

Only thing I have to show about the mock up, whoopsie.

Vest WIP

Yeeyee, got a cape

One happy boi

There she is! The buttons are the only things missing and for that I need some stuff from home.

Also Linkle had those orange hair ties on her braids, so I added them to the wig after giving it another makeover. I made the braids a bit smaller, this way the braids are not on the way when I have my elf ears on. Also it looks neater and nicer. :)

The hair ties are made from small scrap fabrics from the skirt.

Also gonna drop another cat picture....


I still have to make the boots, crossbows, belt buckle, gloves, compass and add the buttons to the vest, we are quite far from done, but I'm happy with the progress I've made. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~