Lens review: TheDollyEye Celeb Super Nudy Pink

Hey guys!
I was fucking around with my blog and noticed these drafts of circle lens reviews that I haven't posted.. Guess I did an oopise. Oh well, better late than never! Here you go, TheDollyEye Celeb Nudy Pink. I gotta add that I can't  really say much about comfort since these lenses were expired, so sorry for that.
Photographer was Shiro Samurai
Here's how the lenses look in vials :)




The enlargement in the following pic! 8D
One lens in.
Bathroom light.
Facing window.
Flash photo.
White light.
Yellow light.
Indoors storage room. Natural light.
Outdoors, facing sun while being in the shadow.
Outdoors, back against sun.
Outdoors, facing sun.
And last but not least, the distance pics!



Color: 7/10
You can see the cute nude pink. It almost melts into my eye color, because of the contrast between pink and brown. It's nice tho :)
Design: 8/10
I like the design. Dark ring that gives you a cute effect and overall cool design. Approved.
Opacity: 5/10
Ring's quite opaque, and then there's the pink :'D You see what I mean.
Enlargement: 9/10
If senpai haven't noticed me before, he does now!
Comfort: -/-
----
Naturalness: 3/10
I mean if you ignore the enlargement and the subtle pink in my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possible Genshin Impact cosplans

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Desucon 2023 Summary~