Cucco farmer with bad sense of direction!

Henlo!

After 2-3 years of taking a break from cosplay, I started again, refreshed, motivated and just overall more excited about this lovely hobby. Getting started on this was like making a cosplay for the first time ever. I'm so happy I could feel this way again <3. Seriously, the cosplay hype has been non-existent for so long! 

But to the main point of this post that IS Linkle from Hyrule Warriors! I'm so excited about this, I love Linkle, I'm actually having fun with sewing and planning and drawing. It's all-good! 
So what I got done so far is the white shirt under the green cape/vest and shorts under the skirt 

Dark shorts that shows a little bit under the skirt

Here you can see the shirt that she wears under the cape

Sooo I don't have much to say about the shorts really, I basically have them in my closet. Though mine are black and in the reference pic they seem to be dark brown (?), but I feel like I can get away with them being black lol.
So let's move on to the shirt. For pattern I mainly used my t-shirt, except for sleeves. Because I wanted puffy sleeves I used this tutorial

Shirt with sleeves and a slit cut <3

My shirt with collar lining resting aesthetically. Waiting for me to continue working with it <3.

I don't know why, but I struggled with the sleeves sooo so much. It was a lot of trial and error mainly just me not realizing I sewed the sleeves wrong side out lol, but over-all I'm happy how it turned out. I love that Linkle's shirt is a bit of loose-fit, so wearing it is going to be very comfortable. :)

The result. Showing also the shorts.
plz never mind the clutter

*thumbs up*

That's what I got done so far. While I'm working on Linkle I kinda wanna throw another project to work with just so I won't get bored with Linkle and also, to keep things fresh.

Not sure what next post is going to be about since there still is a LOT of things to do.
Until then, see you next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~