Lens review: TheDollyEye Sugar Candy Pink

Arvoisa lukijakunta: paskaa. :))

Not rly. Butt but seriously though, gonna show the TheDollyEye Sugar Candy Pink lenses today! Take it, take it real good.

Photographer: Shiro Samurai




Really big and moe lenses kinda like me, lolz. The limbal ring is huuuuuge! The color doesn't show up as much as on the blue pair (review below!), but maybe that is because the contrast between brown and pink is not as strong. It's still a pretty color, gives me candy eyes. :3

One lens in.
Bathroom light.
Facing window.
Flash photo.
White light.
Yellow light.
Indoors storage room, natural light.
Outside, facing sun while being in the shadow.
Outside, back against sun.
Outside, facing sun.
Important!! Please noot note that I got these lenses from a friend who lost interest in using big circle lenses and by the time I got most of the lenses many had already expired. This is the reason why I'm not grading comfort because it wouldn't be accurate. This pair is one of those that had expired and I threw them out as soon as I was done taking photos for the review. :3

Just like with the blue Sugar daddy Candy lenses these were really comfy even though they had expired...? I was like wut. :'D I'm sure these would be really comfortable for wear, it's just that I threw them away after the review cuz the date had passed. Not taking extrrra risks.


Check out my other review of the Sugar Candy lenses: Blue

Summary:

Color: 7/10
The color is there but it doesn't pop on my green-brown eyes. 
Design: 8/10
Adorable dolly lenses!
Enlargement: 9/10
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.
Opacity: 6/10
The color shows up as pink but it kinda fades a lil...?
Naturalness: 4/10
Surprisingly natural, if you ignore the black rim and size.
Comfort: -/-
Not applicable. See above for information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~