Lens review: TheDollyEye Sugar Candy Blue

Hello pepes peoples!

My computard is still dead so I'm borrowing mah homie's laptop. Is your gurl Sacchan dropping another bomb lens review? Yes I am. Paskaa. :-DD 
These lenses are called TheDollyEye Sugar Candy Blue and yes, don't forget the THE in DollyEye. #triggered

Photographer: Shiro Samurai




If you want to be moe with colorful eyes then these are your go-to lenses! :3 Really cute and good color even though it's mostly limited to the edges. Edgy.
Big lenses and big black dick limbal ring. You might notice that my eyes are not basic bitch brown (oh shit :D) but also have some green stuff going on, idk...

One lens in.
Bathroom light.
Facing window.
Flash photo.
White light.
Yellow light in the corridor.
Yellow light in the staircase.
Indoors storage room. Natural light.
Outdoors, back against sun.
Outdoors, facing sun while being under the shadow.
Outdoors, facing sun.
Important!! Please noot note that I got these lenses from a friend who lost interest in using big circle lenses and by the time I got most of the lenses many had already expired. This is the reason why I'm not grading comfort because it wouldn't be accurate. This pair is one of those that had expired and I threw them out as soon as I was done taking photos for the review. :3

Even though they had expired I didn't actually feel them in my eyes, really comfy? I believe these are comfortable even if they wouldn't be past their optimus prime. :))


Check out my other review of the Sugar Candy lenses: Pink

Summary:

Color: 8/10
Color is really nice, especially in natural lights. :3
Design: 8/10
Super cute, kinda like me. #khyl
Enlargement: 9/10
Moe.
Opacity: 7/10
Colored parts are vivid and show up well. Slight blending.
Naturalness: 2/10
Color is too bright and totally realistic black ring, lol.
Comfort: -/-
Not applicable. See above for information.

Bye all memes necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~