Lens review: Vassen Cloud Nine Red (aka Vassen Sweet Bliss Red)

Hey guys!
It's your girl Sacchan dropping another lens review for you. Without further ado, let's go!

Photographer: Shiro Samurai \(^u^)/

Here are the vials;




So yeah, I needed red lenses for my Seras Victoria (vampire version) cosplay. I wanted them to be  noticeable and of course enlarging since we're dealing with a vampire anime character with big eyes and all.

One lens in

Facing the window

Bathroom light

Flash photo

White corridor light

Yellow corridor light

Yellow staircase light

Outdoors, back against light

Outdoors, facing light

From distance

A bit closer

Summary:

Color: 9/10
If I'd ever need red lenses again, these would be my go-to. Absolutely pretty, noticeably bright red color.
Design: 8/10
They look so pretty and adorable! :'33 
Enlargement: 9/10
I went from no-moe to moe quite quickly. ;))
Opacity: 7/10
Pretty ok coverage, nothing to complain about :'))
Naturalness: 2/10
Not natural unless you consider bright red natural, lol.
Comfort: 9/10
I wore these in a few conventions. They were really comfortable to wear ^^

Hopefully this was helpful!
The first "tits out" of 2017! x)


Comments

  1. Glad to hear that these lenses are comfortable! They're super pretty, have a great color and are thus ideal for cosplay; I can't wait to open my own pair! *O* These totally gives the 'anime eye' look ~ 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~