Skecon 2016 plans!

[insert a stupid sex pun here}

So yeah! Skecon is coming soon! And yeah, I'll actually work there. I'm super excited and nervous since it's my first time working in a convention lol I don't speak swedish. This years Skecon squad consists: Shiro Samurai, Firith and Marcus 
Even though I'm working, Saturday is almost off, so that's a good chance to put a cosplay on. I would've fixed a cosplay if I knew earlier, but oh well, no matter. Here's my cosplay;

Character: Super Sonico
Series: SoniAni: Super Sonico the Animation

I know I'm gonna freeze a bit, but this one I could actually pull off from my closet. Except the shorts, mine are red.. Don't hate me.♥ I didn't know about Saturday until a while ago as I said.

See ya in the con! Tits out!

Comments

  1. We're gonna have sooo much fun, goddammit! XD Varaudu sit iha oikeest Max-mättöön. :'DD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~