Lens review; Flora Blossom Green

Good evening fellas!

Since I'm waiting my game to download I might as well throw a lens review for you guys! These pics are taken long time ago, so what you are about to see is me like half a year ago. I'm practically a fetus here! So let's get started! Flora Blossom Green

Shiro Samurai is the photographer




These lenses had that perfect shade of green and blue together. That was really needed for my Atago cosplay (KanColle).  Also thanks for the golden/yellow color, it blended a lot neater to my own eyes.

One lens in

Notice how moe I got from the other side.

Facing window

Bathroom light

Flash photo

White corridor light

Yellow corridor light

Yellow staircase light

Outdoors back against light

Outdoors facing light

Distance photo

Summary:

Color: 9/10
Absolutely beautiful. It was needed for my cosplay, it really worked, I would totally go with these guys again <3
Design: 8/10
I love the flower-petal-ish print that's going on there. It looks pretty x)
Enlargement: 9/10
You can see from the one lens in pic. The difference is huge!
Opacity: 8/10
They cover pretty well your eye color.
Naturalness: 3/10
No too much naturalness going on, but it's ok!
Comfort: 9/10
I could go a whole convention day with these easily!

Hopefully you found this helpful!
I'm going to work on some halloween stuff now ;)

Comments

  1. Thanks for reviewing!

    I honestly love the color and design of these lenses and I kinda wish I had them too... but I don't. xD I'll probably buy them one day because these scream "cosplay lenses" to me. Glad to hear they're comfy too, that's always a big plus because yeah, who wants to have uncomfortable lenses for a whole long con day? :D (protip: not me)

    ☆ Shiro Samurai's Cosplay & Circle Lens Blog ☆

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~