NCV - I know I'm late

I had to write this bitch again 'cause blogger is so great that it won't effin' save =-=

Sup peeps!

You should know by now that this is probably the worst blog (somewhat) alive on the internet. I was supposed to write this a lot earlier, but 'cause I'm a chicken, that didn't happen lol.
Anyway!

Närcon Vinter was held during 12-14 February in Linköping. I went there with my awesome friends Shiro SamuraiFrozen Angel, Hitsu and my brother Joni. We had a great time there hanging out, meeting new people and drinking bubble tea! dat stuff is bitchin' 


Friday

Friday was the first day of convention. Our group put cosplays on (except Hitsu and Joni who didn't cos) and after went to Saab Arena, where the con was held at and got our tickets. I was cosplaying Seras Victoria from Hellsing. We spent our time exploring the building. I remember finding the dealers hall really difficult, since it was in a different building, but soon we found it. If you want more details, check out Shiro Samurais and Frozen Angels blogs!

The con ticket <3 

Närcon logo outside!

Seras enjoying bubbletea <3
-Picture is taken by Shiro Samurai-

I didn't have any proper photoshoot of my cosplays since there really wasn't good places for taking pics. Maybe some of the backgrounds would've worked for Seras, but that cosplay was way too cold for photoshooting outside :s

Have some pics from the dealers hall!

Monster Hunter figures

KanColle waifus

More waifus




Gay Idols + more

R2-D2 <3

Dat Batman

Basically we were just hanging around and met some some friends. It was fun to explore and take it all easy after a long trip and not getting much sleep, haha! My Seras costume was comfy, but I have to fix it before I use it again. Also the skirt was getting up all the time, I guess I'll re-do it. Then again Seras's panties can be seen a lot during the series, so accuracy points for that :'D

Saturday

Saturday came~! It took quite a lot of time to put my Atago (KanColle) cosplay on, since the makeup decided to fuck with me all the time. I swear, it was annoying af!

Out-of-cosplay-morning-lag-selfie
My eyebrows are naked

In-cosplay-kawaii-Atago-waifu-selfie
#uguu

Saturday went pretty much the same as Friday, hanging out and also making some new friends. I shall keep cosplaying our boat girls! ;) Atago cosplay was nice and all, even though it does too need some fixing before using again, and also I need better shoes. My high heels were killing me feet during the day, it was horrible and I'm sorry if I caused trouble. u_u

-Pics taken by Shiro Samurai-




Bubbletea <3 ;w;


One waifu

When you turn the cards, there are Tekken waifus


Someone drew something I want to believe is a chicken for my Buttman. If this artist is reading this, thank you :3

A selfie with Shiro Samurai as Kashuu from Touken Ranbu ^^

In the Saturday evening I wandered alone for a while. It was nice actually. I was searching for my brother but then I ran to LoL tournament. As an ex-lol-player it was interesting to watch these guys playing. ^^ That's when Joni and Hitsu called me. Joni wanted to go to hotel and Hitsu asked me if I wanted to leave too. She told me there was this Alan Rickman memorial coming later, I decided to go watch it, but I had to change to casual clothes, I wanted comfy shoes and lenses off~

League of Legends tournament.

When I got to the hotel I changed my clothes and got back to Hitsu's car, we headed back to con and talked about Dota 2, it was nice. When we got to the Saab Arena again, we had a bit over an hour to spend, so Hitsu decided to play a game of Dota 2 and even show me a few of her Lina sets (I'm going to cosplay her hehe)

The memorial of Alan Rickman started soon, Hitsu was very tired, but we stayed anyway. I got to fetch some evening coffee. I didn't really understand much from the speech since I don't speak Swedish, but the feeling was there.

Always~

After the memorial was over, we headed back to the hotel to get some sleep.

There isn't much to say about Sunday. We couldn't spend too much time in the con since there was a long car trip ahead of us. We got bubbletea and some stuff from the dealers hall, that was pretty much it.

Bonus

The horror I had to witness when we got to Hitsu's place
That was a bitch to dig!

Vitutuskäyräni hipoo pilviä
Hanuriperse.

NCV was a lot of fun and I would totally go there again! (With more winter-friendly cosplays)

I'm late

Comments

  1. I had no idea you went to some of those activities, ninja much? xD But seriously, Närcon Vinter was quite the blast and I hope we'll go in the future too! Now I'm really looking forward to summer Närcon, omg!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~