Animeseminaari 2014 Summary

I really don't have much to write about Animeseminaari. If you were there, you know why. Here it goes..

Thursday
I took a bus to Jennysja's place. CissyDella was also there. The three of us were about to go there together.  We were just chilling, watching a movie and derping~ :)
Shiro Samurai called me and asked that we change our cosplay plans. I agreed because of reasons. This means that I'd just put my Colossal Titan mask on Friday and Kosuzu on Saturday.

Friday
We woke up, got ready and went to Oulu. Jennysja and I didn't cosplay anything, but CissyDella cosplayed as Arrancar!Orihime (Bleach).
Once we were in Library (where the "con" was held at) we just looked around and saw some familiar faces. There really wasn't nothing more than just a few people, info desk and a small pile of manga..yep. Anyway, when Shiro Samurai, Hasakitsuki and Jäätynyt Enkeli arrived my Colossal Titan mask got stolen by Shiro Samurai. >8C Okay I gave it to him Well, when Shiro Samurai changed back to amazing horse, my mask changed it's owner again...

Karri plz..



Oh well, at least I was able to play with Shiro Samurai's horse mask..

Hanging out with Jean >8D

Jean Horse and Tui Kratos <3


So, we derped for a while, but soon we got bored of the Library, so we decided to go Jäätynyt Enkeli's and Shiro Samurai's gamer aunt's place and play some Wii U. Well, soon CissyDella called me and told me that Jennysja's mom was on her way to pick us up from the library. So I left ~

I have nothing more to say than Mario has a nice view there 8)
No I'm not a perv

When we reached Jennysja's place we did makeup test for CissyDella and hang out. It was nice :)

Saturday
We didn't even bother to go to Animeseminaari. We barely even spent our time there on Friday so we really didn't see a point to go there on Saturday. I do like small cons, but that was just ridiculous.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~