THIS IS SKECON!

During the 4th-6th July was Skecon in Skellefteå. Sorry for writing this so late, but I assume it's better to write later than never, nee~? I can't remember all the details or anything the reason why the text is so lazily written, but oh, what the hell! Here it goes~

Thursday
I went to Jäätynyt Enkeli's place since it's a lot easier for me to go to the con from there than from where I live. There simply isn't no one to drive me to the bus station early in the morning. ._.

Friday
Me and Jäätynyt Enkeli went to the bus station somewhere at 7.40 am. It was raining cats and dogs, but we managed. When we finally reached the bus station we took the bus to Skellefteå when it arrived. Hasakitsuki and Shiro Samurai took the later bus.
At Skellefteå, a friend of Jäätynyt Enkeli's, blackcat69 kindly offered a ride to the con area. We were really grateful for that since it was raining in Skellefteå too. ;w; <3
When we arrived to con, we took our stuff and umbrellas and went to the line. The line was for con bands. It didn't take long to stand there though~ yay<3.
After we got our con bands, we just chilled and had a look around the building. We also checked the Dealers Hall and the con scheme. Jäätynyt Enkeli got interested of the Mario Kart: Double Dash 2 vs. 2 tournament~ <w<

When Shiro Samurai and Hasakitsuki arrived I locked myself in the ladies room to change to my cosplay. I guess Hasakitsuki and Shiro Samurai did the same. ^^'' The three of us cosplayed from Hakuouki, Hasakitsuki as Chizuru Yukimura, Shiro Samurai as sick!Okita Souji and me.. geiko-version of Chizuru.
I thought it took long from me putting the cosplay on, but the rest of Hakuouki-group wasn't ready yet when I came out. Oh well..I got lots of nice comments about my cosplay, which made me really really really happy! ;A; <3 I mean, geiko!Chizuru is one of my dream cosplays~ Thank you guys! Q-Q <3

Soon after the rest of the group was ready we went check the merchandise again. We then went to info desk where Shiro Samurai and Jäätynyt Enkeli singed in to the Mario Kart tournament. Shiro Samurai  got interested of the tournament as well, yay! We walked for a while, chilled and chatted with some people, but not for long since it was time for the tournament. I had a feeling that Jäätynyt Enkeli and Shiro Samurai would win that hohohoho~.
Even when I was watching the tournament with Hasakitsuki, it was really exciting! 8) Hengessä mukana!! I remember Shiro Samurai showing his hands shaking and Jäätynyt Enkeli wasn't realxed either.^^'' Totally understandable.


And guess what... VICTORY FOR OUR GEEKY DUO! <3 >8D Nihihihii~ It was a great moment! Moment of victory! XD

After the tournament we went outside to have a photoshoot of our Hakuouki-cosplays. I tooks pics of our Okita and default!Chizuru.

  Ochimizu is finally mine! >8D

Later we all got tired and we went to sleeping hall well.. to sleep~

Saturday
I guess Jäätynyt Enkeli woke me up in the morning. I actually felt like staying in my fabulous sleeping bag, Pinkpod, since it was cold! It was warmer outside, so that was a reason good enough for me to get up oh and also the con itself. Hasakitsuki and Shiro Samurai went to the con before us.
Before we headed to the con building we changed to our cosplays. Jäätynyt Enkeli rolled with his original Len Kagamine cosplay and I went with "Am I a Human?" version of Luka. I didn't do any kind of makeup test before con for Luka, so I had to improvise. Anyway, when we were done, we headed to the con~. Soon I had to disappear for a while. I promised a friend of mine that I'd cut her wig, and so I did! It was an easy task, just a few cm's off. :'3 I'm happy that my friend was happy with the outlook of the wig~ >w<
Hasakitsuki and Shiro Samurai went to take part of the martial arts display outside. I and Jäätynyt Enkeli waited somewhere outside .
When the clock was closing to 20.00, all four of us went back inside the con building. Why? Because Vocaloid concert! That's why! 8D We all were cosplaying from Vocaloid on that day for a reason. Hasakitsuki cosplayed her original schoolgirl version of Meiko she was so pretty! ;^; and Shiro Samurai was cosplaying his original kimono version of Gakupo.
There was this awesome con worker who gave everyone in the audience glow sticks. I was too laggy to react, but I got at least one! :'D

 Isn' Meikos smile pretty? ;w; Taken by Shiro Samurai

 The concert itself was an amazing experience! I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't any songs from Kaito or Meiko or Gakupo, but no, I'm not complaining! I recognized a few songs, like "Senbonzakura" (Miku Hatsune) and "Just be friends" (Megurine Luka). ^^ I really enjoyed the concert~!
When the concert was over, we went outside for hoppborg photoshoot 8D

Cosplayers: Me (Megurine Luka)
Photographer: Shiro Samurai




After the photoshoot I saw a few of my friends from last years Skecon. We chatted for a while about jigglypuffs and metapods... stuff. And I joined the dark side with Meiko. :'3

 We were about to go to hoppborg, but there was these damn kids without a Skecon band! The hoppborg was meant to only for congoers. >8C

We went back inside the building, to the couches near the staircase. I really wanted to sit since my feet hurt like hell.. And no wonder why.. I took my boots off and my feet were covered in blisters. Hasakitsuki had plasters for blisters, so yeah.. She helped me a lot! ;___; She had to use all her plasters for my feet. I could walk again after so thank you so much Hasakitsuki! ;^; <3

You can guess that we went to cafeteria to get some toast. I have problems with speaking Swedish, so Hasakitsuki helped me a lot. :'3 Thanks to her again <3 I'm helpless dangit ;_;
After we ate and drank and whatever we did, we went to sleeping hall.. I think. I can't remember anymore! o -o

Sunday
Sunday came. Just like last morning, this morning was also cold, but I got up and dragged my stuff to con, where I changed to my cosplay. Shiro Samurai (Okita Souji), Hasakitsuki (Chizuru Yukimura) and I (Senhime) had Hakuouki: Sweet School Life group. Jäätynyt Enkeli cosplayed Ishida Matt from Digimon.
Soon when all of us had our cosplays on, we went outside to Hoppborg photoshoot.
Cosplayers: Me (Senhime), Hasakitsuki (Chizuru Yukimura)
Photographer: Shiro Samurai





My eyes were burning, gee thanks Sun..

After photoshoot, this con worker came and told that Jäätynyt Enkeli and Shiro Samurai won something. Me and Hasakitsuki stayed outside waiting for them. We didn't have to wait long though, soon they came back with golden trophies and present card to a gaming shop they won from Mario Kart: Double Dash tournament. ;w; It was so amazing! I was so happy for them~! X3 Congrats again! <3

We went back inside, to the cafeteria for the last time. I can't remember what I ate/drank, but I guess it doesn't matter. We had to leave soon anyway. We had quite a lot of stuff to carry, so we asked con workers if one of them could drive us to the bus station. Well, we got a ride, by blackcat69! Thanks to her so much! <3 ;u;
When we made it to bus station, we still had time about 1 hour. So we went to this Chinese Restaurant. I guess it was the same restaurant we were in last year.. 
After we ate, we went back to the bus station, and soon started our trip back to home. :'3 But I won't let you go yet! 


This was playing in the backround on Sunday! XD
Anyway, you're free now! Bye! o/

Comments

  1. Skecon was so friggin' awesome this year! <3
    Hmm I wonder one thing though.. y u no put double kawaii eating pic? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really have to! 8D <3 Thanks to you guys!

    Moe moe kyun kyun~ >//w//<

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~