Cosplay plans for Animeseminaari

Yup, I'm coming to Oulun Animeseminaari (Oulu's Animeseminar)! Animeseminaari will be held at Kaupungin Kirjasto (city's library) this time. Anyway, here are my plans.

Friday
Character: Kosuzu
Series: Hakuouki: Reimeiroku
I heard from Shiro Samurai (aka. Ryunosuke-kun) that there are good photoshoot locations nearby the "con". That's a reason good enough for me to put Kosuzu on. I need pics

Saturday
Character: Colossal titan (mask)
Series: Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on titan

I bought this beautiful thing from Närcon just for laughs. All the senpais shall notice me now! >8C Who said that you have to be serious all the time? :'D About clothing with the mask, I guess I'll just put my "Hungry Like a Titan" t-shirt on and call it a day :'D.

See ya in Animeseminaari!

Comments

  1. Kosuzu hnnng! <3 Can't wait to photoshoot together!

    AHAHOAHAOAHOA COLOSSAL TITAN! This is gonna be so awesome!! XDD That pic cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait either! Q 3 Q

      YES! TITAN! U CAN BE MUH HOERRRRS!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~