Närcon cosplay plans!

I'm still having some kind of con-hangover, but I really need to write this post before I forget it completely! I'll write my con summaries later okay ;_;. This year, I'll roll to Närcon with a good friend of mine, Jäätynyt Enkeli! ^^ Anyway, here are the plans!

Thursday
Character: Mikasa Ackerman
Series: Shingeki no Kyojin - Hangeki no Tsubasa

I really fell in love with this cosplay! I just need to fix the belts, but it's not that difficult since I can use my old ones as a prototype. It makes everything easier. Also, Jäätynyt Enkeli will cosplay as Levi with a mop. >:3

Friday
Character: Anna Irving
Series; Tales of Symphonia

I had a design for Anna in my mind for very long time! Since there isn't any kind of "official" concept for Anna, I can use my own freedom to design something of my own. I'm really happy to cosplay her! X3

Saturday
Character: Sheena Fujibayashi
Series: Tales of Symphonia

There will be some kind of Tales of Gathering just like last year. I'm really looking forward to that! Can't wait~! x3

Sunday
Character: Aya Drevis
Series: Mad Father
I wanted to cosplay from Mad Father right after I played it. I really love the story and I really did enjoy playing it. :'3 Jäätynyt Enkeli will join me as Dio yay<3.
 Btw! I might go with short-sleeves if long sleeves feels too hot. Aya has short sleeves anyway in the "real" end of the game. ^^''

See you in Närcon! ^u^

Comments

  1. I'm not sure I've ever heard of or seen anyone cosplay Anna! It will be interesting to see what design you come up with for her! 8D

    Have fun at Närcon (minunki puolesta! :'D) and take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your cosplay gonna be so awesome =D See you at Närcon ^___^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lot of fun at Närcon! <3
    I want to see you as Mikasa. Pics or it didn't happen!! ;A; I don't know much about ToS but cosplaying an obscure character is cool! Thumbs up. ;)
    And Aya looks cute. Pics pleaaaase! :'D
    I hope you won't toast too much though. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~