Skecon cosplay plans!

Hell yeah! Skecon here I come! >8D As last years, I'll go to Skecon also this year!
What characters have I chosed for this year? Here are the plans!

Friday
Chizuru Yukimura - Geiko version
 asdfghjklöä~ I'm so happy to wear this! \o/ Skecon will be held at the same place this year as  last year, so there'll be great places to photoshoot! Can't wait~ 8DDDDD

Saturday
Megurine Luka - Am I a Human?
   The one on the left side. I really like the design (+ I found perfect headphones for this one!). Also there'll be this Vocaloid Concert on Saturday, so that's a perfect day to put this one on! x3

Sunday
Senhime - Sweet School Life
  O'Sen-chan! I was so happy that I got a wig for her! Now I only need to finish the school uniform! Kuumottaako?

Smell ya in Skecon~!

Comments

  1. Huhuhuh Skecon asgjhafjhdjh!! 8D Can't wait to see what kind of derps we get this year and what our con theme song will be.. XD So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice plans, I can't wait to see Geiko Chizuru ;3 You wanted to borrow my pink wig for Luka, right? Let's see if I can bring it to you on Thursday.. evening.. c:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Can't wait to meet you at Skecon! <3
    I'm really looking forward to see all of your cosplays - and I'm amazed that you got geiko!Chizuru done! Congrats! :'D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~