Mikasa Ackerman makeup and wig test

Yup. I will cosplay Mikasa Ackerman from Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan this year! All I need for this cosplay is the belts and the jacket, otherwise I have all what I need.
As you can guess from the title, I tested Mikasa cosplays makeup (+wig). I checked a few makeup tutorials for inspiration, also I needed some help with the eye makeup.

My cleansed face! (+contact lenses)

My face with done makeup! (+wig)

(You can see the contacts better from this picture)

~Eyes closed~


"Oh god.. Why?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well... I guess I have nothing more to say now. If you have something you'd like to ask/comment/anything, you know what to do. ^^''
~Sairu-chan is out~

Comments

  1. Yaaaaay! \o/ <3

    Siitä vaan, odotan sitä innolla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoooo, mahtavalta näyttää! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. käyt mikasaanki nii loistavasti ! oot nii lutune :> tekis mieli taas cossii ereniä

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh! ;__; Kiitoksia paljon!
      Ja cossaa Ereniä toki jos vaan haluat :'3

      Delete
  4. Niin hyvää puuta tuli! I approve! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehkä enemmänkin halaava Mikasa xD Kiitoksia kuitenkin <3 :'333

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~