Shiny Umbreon Photoshoot

19th January I had Shiny Umbreon photoshoot at Valkoinen Samurai's place. As usual I had to wake up pretty early, 'cause it gets dark here pretty early in Winter. I was cold outside (Thanks Sherlock, we would all be lost without you) so the photoshoot itself was quick. Though I don't mind about that, I didn't want my photographer to freeze..
Okay, less talk, more pictures!

Cosplayer: Me
Photographer:  Valkoinen Samurai





I guess I have nothing more to say than thanks for the photographer! And now, bye bye!

Comments

  1. Oaah I need to pull out my kimono!Espeon gijinka so that we can have a photoshoot together the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful cosplay and you looks so cute and cuddly. Also I just want to put on a smile on your face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3
      I know I should smile more during photoshoots, but every time I do that it derps. I think I need to practice my expressions more ^^''

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~