Angel in the middle of winter

I had Konan photoshoot 15th December, while I visited Jäätynyt Enkeli's place. I had to wake up kinda early to put my cosplay on. I didn't realize how difficult the makeup actually was, I've never done any kind of makeup tests or anything.. I thought it would be a lot easier, then again, I tested this water-activate face paint for the first time. I must say they were kinda difficult to apply, but they at least stay on face better than a normal eye shadow, and they're very easy to wash off. My mom bought them for me a long time ago from a beautician fair. Anyway, when I was ready with the cosplay I walked to Valkoinen Samurai's place. I was kinda worried 'cause it was snowing outside, so I was just wondering how would my eye shadow react, but I think everything went just well. Or at least I didn't turn into a smurf or anything.

Cosplayer: Me (Konan)
Photographer: Valkoinen Samurai








BONUS
I know you want it

Admire my edit-skills! o/ ja käsiiiiii

I'd better leave before someone sees this!

Comments

  1. Akatsuki cloak is too warm for summer and too cold for winter! >8D

    Thank. You. So. Much! ;;__;; <3 I'm sure I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. näytät kyl tosi hyvältä konanina ! :) ite haluisin cossii peinii mut ne piilarit maksaa mun sielun : c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia! ;;A;; Cossaa ihmeessä Peiniä! Piilareilla tai ilman! Siitä vaan! xD

      Delete
  3. Even though it was slightly cold it was fun to have this photoshoot. I think Konan fits you really well. :)

    Ooh that bonus pic, it's like KÄSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEILUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha I enjoyed the photoshoot too. I'm really happy that I had you as my photographer! Thank you so much. C:

      KÄSIIIIIIIIIIIII ~~~~ o/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~