Madness is not a state of mind / Alice photoshoot

Okay, this one weekend like I remember the actual date anymore I went to Valkoinen Samurai's place for photoshoot and of course to spend a nice weekend with him, Hasakitsuki and Jäätynyt Enkeli. I was supposed to photoshoot my Kosuzu cosplay, but it was way too difficult to pack, so Alice Liddell (Alice: Madness Returns) seemed to be a good choice. Now you know the story, here some pictures!

Cosplayer: Me (Alice Liddell)
Photographer: Valkoinen Samurai






BONUS!
Please, take it as a gift <3
Grumpy Alice is very grumpy

I know I should write that Chibicon post~
I'm outta here!

Comments

  1. Kiitoksia! Tiedän ett pitäs kyll, mutta laiska on laiska :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihanaa (pupukin on mukana)! Alice on mun lempparicossattava ikina. Parhaasta pelista.
    Ja toi veri, me approves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;;A;; Kiitoksia! Alice on kyll aivan paras <3 (Tuota versiota ei tosin tulla näkeen minun päällä, paitsi ehk pienemmis tapahtumis etc.) Pupu approovaa sinua! <3 ;w;

      Delete
  3. ahaha tuo viimeinen kuva ;) hieno shotti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grumpy kuva. :-DD Mukavaa oli shootata muuten!
    Hmm.. kuvien tiedoissa varmaan lukee milloin ne on otettu.. jos kiinostaa siis. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hauskaa kyll kieltämättä oli! (:
      Ah~ Voisin ottaa selvää tosiaan XD Kiitoksia tiedosta!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~