ToS Sheena cosplay wig time!

I bought my Sheena Fujibayashi cosplay wig from Jäätynyt Enkeli right before Skecon Thank you <3. 
It was a long dark-blue wig which was almost impossible to style! Or.. I thought so. I had to be super careful while cutting this.
Le reference picture
Here you can see how long the wig was before I cut it.
I didn't wear any makeup on and I looked super tired and derp. Draven is a great face censor.
Any process pictures I can't put here. My brother was working as my wig stand and I took some pictures, but brother doesn't want them to be published in here, even when I told him I could censor his face, but he still said no.

 Aaand here's an after picture of my wig

No, I'm not going to leave that ponytail like that. I will work on it later. 
Sorry for these crappy pictures of mine, I'm sure I'll have better ones when I make a Sheena-preview ^^''

Sallukka is making an exit! >8{D

Comments

  1. Hieno siit tuli 8DD <3 tyksin<3 ja lupaan kyllä vielä alkaa Zelokseksi.. XD vielä jonain päivänä! Ja Draven. Ei jumastuikka en vissii ole tartuttanu sulle sitä? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soon Zelos, soon! >8DDDDDDDD
      Ei, kuis ni? :'D En keksiny parempaa sensuuria XD

      Delete
  2. Not Draven; Draaaaaven.
    Good luck with this ponytail :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~