Skecon 2013 Summary

I'm trying to make this post short and clear. Okay?


Friday

My company to Skecon was also this year Jäätynyt Enkeli and Valkoinen Samurai. The actual trip to Skecon started on Friday. We three jumped to 8:25 bus which took us to Skecon. I packed my bag pretty fast so I wasn't sure did I forget anything. I had this weird feeling I've forgotten my makeup. Or they weren't in my shoulder bag. The bus trip took about 4 hours, just like last year.
When we arrived to Skellefteå, we were kinda lost. Valkoinen Samurai and Jäätynyt Enkeli asked almost every person the way to con area. We seemed after asking and walking around find the area. My neck was hurting like hell (heavy bag on my shoulder, not sure if gusta). Jäätynyt Enkeli offered a bag-change for a while, but I said no. I didn't want his neck be as hurt as mine was. 
During the trip to Skecon we decided to change our plans a little bit. Me and Valkoinen Samurai put our Bakumatsu Renka Shinsengumi cosplays on. Jäätynyt Enkeli put his pre-game!Kratos cosplay on. When we reached to the con we all changed our cosplays on instead, I checked if I had my makeup with me and well of course I didn't. Luckily this lolita-girl Mimmi lent me her eyeliner, that helped at least a little bit Thank you <3. After that me, Valkoinen Samurai and Jäätynyt Enkeli went outside and photoshoot! Folkparken (the building where con was held at) had very nice places for photoshooting! Flowers, fontain-thingy-idk...everything was just so saökdjslfa <3  

Cosplayers: Me and Valkoinen Samurai
Photographer: Jäätynyt Enkeli and Valkoinen Samurai
(Valkoinen Samurai took the solo pictures of me)






























The weather changed to more gray-ish and it seemed to rain soon so we all three headed back inside. We walked around and later found ourselves in video game room. There was Super Nintendo with those games I (or it seemed we all three) spent our childhood with. Valkoinen Samurai played Super Mario Bros. 3 with Jäätynyt Enkeli, while I went to get something to drink (I was dying!). It took some time because of those Skecon friends from last year <3 (Sorry, I couldn't first remember you guys..You're awesome! ;_;). After I got back to Video game room we three at some point went to watch record competitions. They were so hilarious and awesome at the same time! Hopefully next year there will be those kind of competitions too. Hopefully also other cons! >8D 

Soon after that we went to watch Shimbukan's budo performance! I enjoyed it though I didn't understand the language, but I was able to understand by watching ^^.

After that we all got hungry so we fixed that by buying toast! We just had to wait for a while for our toast.. but it was okay for me.. ^^''

Omnomnomnom~

After eating the food went to extremities. I mean we were tired.. Like hell. Great thing was that onw of the Skecon workers led us to sleeping accomodation. We wouldn't probably even found that place without a guide, thank you!


Saturday 

Jäätynyt Enkeli tried to wake me and Valkoinen Samurai about 9:00 o'clock.. Ermm no. Pinkpod was so warm and comfy I didn't want to get up yet. After 3 hours of lagging Valkoinen Samurai woke me up. We put our normal clothes on and took Hakuouki cosplays with us to the con (Valkoinen Samurai - Hijikata Toshizo and me as Chizuru Yukimura).

Le morning-lag picture~

  Jäätynyt Enkeli left before us and without his Sannan cosplay. After me and Valkoinen Samurai put our cosplays on, soon after we found Jäätynyt Enkeli, who has packed his cosplay. We just had to wait for him. Before that me and Valkoinen Samurai bought some breakfast..

Annoying orange or something. feat. lag..

When Jäätynyt Enkeli was ready we went outside again and..well started to photoshoot!

Coplayers: Me and Valkoinen Samurai
Photographer: Jäätynyt Enkeli



 Mew~ <3



 This is just so asdfghjklö~ ;A; <3




After photoshooting we had a lunch break. Which meant hamburger time! Oh god..why

Stalker-razzi took a picture of me while eating.. was it really worth it? =_=

After eating, more photoshooting!! >8DD (This time without Sannan, he got fed up with being a photographer)

Cosplayer: Me
Photographer: Valkoinen Samurai






Draw me like one of your french-girls Hijikata~ ;DD
Yeah... nothing more to say about that XD

When we were done with this photoshoot we went back inside to see Tezya (one of two invited japanese artists). It. Was. Just, Great! I really loved his music! <3

After Tezya it was Akeboshi's turn. Akeboshi's stage appereance was touching, especially for me. Their music reminded me of a dear friend. I just started to cry.. I tried to smile to cover my tears and crying.. well.. I just couldn't..

Like that..

I had to go outside to calm down. There wasn't people.. I didn't want to worry anyone. ;_; Thank you everyone for taking care <3

We still could use those tears. We got pretty cool photoshoot pictures. ^^

Cosplayers: Me and Valkoinen Samurai
Photographer: Jäätynyt Enkeli

 So.. CUTE ;A; <3




Just thank you guys <3 You really could cheer me up :'3

We headed back inside again and there was a merchandise table and Akeboshi writing autographs and fans were also able to take picture with them. Valkoinen Samurai suggested me to tell them the story about my friend. It was a great idea, though I was so nervous. I was shacking like hell and just wanted to run away. I tried to stay strong and tell them what I told my friends..with success. <3

Thank you for listening my story, it was a world for me <3

Soon after that I started to cry again, but this time those were tears of happiness. ;w;
After everything was alright we three went to lag to beanbag chairs, just like last year :'D. The best thing in the con <3 

Sunday

Lag-day-Sunday... I almost just abandoned the idea of cosplaying Tomoe Yukishiro from Rurouni Kenshin.. and then I saw myself in front of the mirror. After we woke up we put normal clothes on and started to pack and head to con! Jäätynyt Enkeli wasn't done with packing yet, but me and Valkoinen Samurai didn't wait for him. He appeared pretty soon after us. Though we were tired we still decided to photoshoot.

Cosplayers: Me and Valkoinen Samurai
Photographers: Jäätynyt Enkeli and Valkoinen Samurai
















BONUS!

Grumpy Tomoe :'D

The con ended at 14:00 o'clock, so we went a little bit earlier to the bus station. We were very lucky because of one of Skecon workers was able to drive us to centrum. If you are reading this, THANK YOU! \o/

There was so many hours to spend so we went to a game store. I bought an awesome Donkey Kong-cap and Hakuouki PSP game. After that we went to Chinese restaurant to eat some dinner before leaving. I couldn't stand Tomoe cosplay anymore so I changed to normal clothes. First my clothes screamed "HEADBANGER!" read: Slipknot T-shirt and heavy metal spirit hair :'D I added the DK-cap on and well.. Look more nerdy. Anyway, after eating we went to a food store and bought something to drink and eat during the trip. Then we went to bus station and lagged there. We all got home safely. :'3
One more thing!
I want to end this post with a song ~<3

Comments

  1. Aghdagh thank you for coming with us to Skecon again, it wouldn't be the same without your company! <3

    Also I'm really happy we could cheer you up when you were sad. It would have been uncool to have a bad memory of a weekend that's supposed to be awesome. ;_; Glad it went alright and I'm proud of you for telling Akeboshi the story!

    Grumpy Tomoe. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no no, THANK YOU!<3

      Heh, well no need to worry about that. I had a very good memory of this con.<3

      Pirttihirmu! >8D

      Delete
  2. No problem! ^^ Thanks to you ;_; <3

    Looking forward to Animucon too <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~