Sakuraba Suzuka cosplay!


Today (2nd July) I woke up early and put my Sakuraba-cosplay on just for a try. I didn't put the offical cosplay makeup I designed for her, but I had all other cosplay-parts on..sooo...photoshoot maybe? c:

The cosplay itself was a little bit uncomftarble maybe because of that armor lol, but I can get used to it, so it hopefully doesn't disturb me at the con~ ^^'' If it does I can take it off :3

Character: Sakuraba Suzuka
Series: Bakumatsu Renka Shinsengumi
Cosplayer: Me
Photographer: My brother



Also as bonus, say hello to Pinkpod! :'D

Until Skecon! Sallukka rolls out!

Comments

  1. Aaaww yeeaa you are done with your Sakuraba cosplay! <3 Can't wait for Skecon now!!

    OMG Pinkpod, the best! :'DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahahaha, can't wait either <3

      I couldn't resist! >XD The original Metapod still counters over 9000 :'DD

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~