A-A-A-Animecon // Chizuru-power~!

My journey to Animecon X started with CissyDella and NardoWTF on early Saturday morning. We had a long car trip ahead (read: 5 hours) and so little time to put cosplays on! But all we three survived. I was cosplaying as Chizuru Yukimura (Hakuouki), CissyDella was cosplaying as Ahri (League of Legends) and NardoWTF was cosplaying as Undertaker (Kuroshitusuji).
When we finally made it there I was mostly just walking around and trying to find people I know. After hugging and talking with people CissyDella called me and told me Jäätynyt Enkeli was searching for me. Soon after I headed out I noticed Valkoinen Samurai and Ri-chan It was nice to meet you finally!. And my awesome twin sister Hasakitsuki (read: Both of us was cosplaying as Chizuru :'D).
We spent our time in the building for a while, but soon we went outside. (It was hot in there, was it because of me? -Nope). Outside we had a little photoshoot BUT, because of my computer trolling, I can't put them here >8{UU. I'll add them here when this decides to work. If it just does..

After shooting, derping and eating I had to go to Hotel Scandic where I changed my Chizuru-cosplay to shiny!Umbreon gijinka (I have no pics of it, sorry). NardoWTF put her monkey-kigurumi. We two waited for CissyDella and her boyfriend some time. We four were about to go to Iltabileet (night-party). Well, we didn't be there for long time. Just like last year, with friends we had waaaay better party on! >8D

Sunday
Me, CissyDella and NardoWTF almost thought we could sleep longer now, LOL NOPE. Cissy's father woke us up. Oh well.. We packed our things, put cosplays on (Me as oni!Chizuru, CissyDella as dynasty!Ahri and NardoWTF..well..casual.)

The party don't start till we walk in >8D

 When we got to the con I noticed Ri-chan as Saitou first, and soon Jäärä (western!Chizuru), Yamachu (Kaoru) and Zkitsune (western!Harada) :'3. We took some pictures ^^.

 Kaoru pls...

 Haartoooo~ <3

 Idk, I found this picture kinda cool. Here you can see my eyes better.

 Chizurulla on karkkia >8DDDD

 Sorry brother, but I can't promise you I'll stay away from the shinsengumis u_u

Jäärä, Yamachu and Zkitsune had to leave Thanks for your company, until we meet again! >8D  Me and Ri-chan went to rasetsu!Hijikata and oni!Chizuru (aka. ValkoinenSamurai and Hasakitsuki). We spent rest of our time together. We check the Dealer's Hall where I bought an umbrella and Hakuouki doujinshi (HijikataxChizuru). Soon after it was time to say good bye.
I had fun, thanks to everyone who I ever spent time with! <3

Comments

  1. Hyvä että coni oli mukava, ja sun seuras oli buenoa XDDD Olit iha loistava Chizuru molemmissa versioissa! Asennetta löytyi (hups eihän Chizulla sellaista pitäis olla >8D).
    Hyvä että kuvat maistui!!!! Toi sun ilmees tossa missä kaoru ottaa sarvesta kiinni. Ihan paras XDD <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teidänkin seuranne maistui yhtälailla! 8D (Oho, mitens se näin pääsi käymään~)
      Minkäs moiselle mahtaa jos Kaoru haluaa sarvet? XD

      Delete
  2. Oh god that heart picture! :'DD I'm sad I wasn't at the photoshoot. D:

    Oh well, it was fun to hang with you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr XD And hopefully there'll be next time! D:

      It was nice to hang with you too! ^^

      Delete
  3. Ollos hyvä! :'3 Ja kyllä, kuvat ovat huippuluokkaa! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ootko ees vähä hyvä cossaamisessa : 3
    Tuo vika kuva on jotenki lutunen :'>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oonko ees jotenki derp? :'D No mutt kiitoksia kuitenki awesome olento siellä! ^^
      Koska veljekset ovat kuin ilvekset <3 That's why it's adorable ^^

      Delete
  5. Haradan sydän on vähän levähtänyt tuossa kuvassa XD
    Kiitos hyvästä seurasta, nähdään seuraavallakin kerralla 8D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haradalla on persoonallinen sydän :'3
      Kiitoksia itsellesi! Näemmä seuraavalla kerralla! >8D

      Delete
  6. Kaorun pitäisi kasvattaa sarvet! xD

    No todellakin trolololo, Närconia odotellessa~ :'D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parasta coni seuraa mitä olla voi <3 :3 Kuvat <3 Ensi vuonna taas uudestaan, eikös? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hohohoho kiitoksia samoin<3 Ja todellakin uudestaan vaan! >8D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~