Kemi's manga day .. and photoshoot!

Yesterday I attend Kemin Mangapäivä-event. It was labeled as "cosplay-meet" but it just seemed to be a normal mangaday o -o. There wasn't any more cosplayers than normally, but I didn't mind. I actually expected that. Oh well, I had a lot of fun there! xD.
My company to the event was Valkoinen Samurai as Hijikata Toshizo and Jäätynyt Enkeli as Keisuke Sannan and me as Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan.

I woke up early in the morning, put my cosplay on and tried to wake my dad (with success) and oh god I was tired. Me and my dad was ready to leave but then wild mom appears and said she needed car. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Soo.. we just had to wait her... I was texting to Hijikata because we have planned to have a photoshoot at his house.. well because of waiting my mom and other errors I was late no shit Sherlock. It was okay because Hijikata had to dress himself ^^''. We still had time to take few pictures.

Cosplayers: Sairu-chan and Valkoinen Samurai

Photographer: Jäätynyt Enkeli 




Don't even think that all the pictures are perfect and all. xD Most of the pictures derped a lot! Searious-facing is hard when you're tired and everything. We three have derp-code-names now. xD

After the photoshoot it was time to go to the Kulttuuritalo, where the event was held. It was a keep-calm-and-hang-out-with-your-friends kind of event, like normal manga day. We watched a cosplay competion, there was a cosplay-date but we didn't watch it. I bought nothing from the event because I just didn't find anything interesting. I saw many familiar faces there. People harassed me almost all the time [insert oh-god-why-meme here]... And sorry Johgaga aka France from Hetalia that I didn't go to France with you xD I rather stayed with Hijikata and Sannan C: We also had a photoshoot during the event. We found a bush-place nearby the Kulttuuritalo. xD


Cosplayers: Sairu-chan and Valkoinen Samurai
 Photographer: Jäätynyt Enkeli





 Valkoinen Samurai took this pic! DUH!



It was a very nice event thanks for all who ever spent time with me! I'm out!! \o

Comments

  1. It was so much fun and lordy lord the amount of derp that happened. XDDD We need to do this again!! <3

    Kiitos derpistä seurasta. :'DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hell yeah!!! XDD

      Ja eipä kestä!! XDDDD <3

      Delete
  2. you are truly so cute Chizuru! <3 I am happybthat you had great time XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thankies!! o(>w<)o You're a great Chizuru as well ^-^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nekocon 2023 Summary!

Martial Arts Master

Desucon 2023 Summary~